Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Karma: Lets Go B.Lloyd

RenegadeTK

Karma has struck. GOOD karma.

Brandon Lloyd was pissed last week and has been frustrate by Gibbs not playing him, not activating him...and basically being in the dog house for little or no reason. Now suddenly, Gibbs has to come to Brandon and ask him to come in and suddenly be an all pro performer and take over the game because our 2 best receivers are injured and out.

This is Brandons chance to redeem himself to his fans, a chance to earn back a starting job POSSIBLY...and his chance to ignite a petrified, cold, lame offense. I am not predicting...oh heck yes I am.....I see Brandon catch fire this week because he has something to prove. Campbell...the same. He is under scrutiny and pressure so he MUST throw to Brandon. Watch Lloyd catch 6 passes for 100 yards and a TD. Then when DALLAS comes up next week we will suddenly have the Moss, A.R.E., Lloyd 3 wideout formation that we envisioned in preseason but never go to see.

If Brandon comes through as a result of this karma thing.....then this could be the spark that ignites out string of 5 or 6 consecutive victories and a playoff spot.

with all the news lately on how well patton is doing with the saints, I've been hoping more and more lloyd gets another chance and produces... I can't help but think there are a litany of other teams that would somehow manage a way to get him the ball and be rewarded for it... would hate to see another costly receiver swallowed up by the skins system, only to go on and make it somewhere else..

I hope we can all forgive him for everything, start over and he accepts the problems and just starts to be fully responsible to his salary, talent, opportunity and commitment.

I want to see him succeed. I believe he can. I hope he will.

Maybe we should consider forgiving the coaching staff for not giving him ample opportunity even in light of a glaring need at the wide receiver position.

Gibbs, Lloyd...the universe is telling you something with all the injuries and questions the Skins have been undergoing in the wr unit. You guys are wasting your own and each other's time and talent. There is no positive resulting from both of your current paths...

So turn this **** around, together...Gibbs, give us a reason to be thankful that you brought Lloyd to this team...and Lloyd, give us a reason to be thankful you're on the team. Right now you're both failing at it miserably...but I have NO doubts that you can and will both turn that around starting now.

Make us proud, men... :cheers:

Brandon Lloyd is good. We brought him here with the intensions that he would be a great addition. If Lloyd has a disposition problem, then Gibbs is doing the right thing by not letting him play. If he's called upon and has a good game if Santana or Antwaan can't go, then I'd say put him in. But he has to show a better attitude if he wants to play for this team, especially under a old school guy like Joe Gibbs.

There are no words.

None.

I am speechless. I hope Gibbs & co. had not seen this before making that trade. I would never have traded for him if I saw this. What did he think was coming straight at him, a sea gull??? haha holy crap!

Funny you should say that, as a bird was flying towards him.

Archived