Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Karma: Lets Go B.Lloyd

RenegadeTK

Whether you like him or not, the bottom-line is that he is wearing the B&G so, let's support him.

B.Lloyd always seemed like a good guy to me. He is nice and positive in interviews and i have not seen him throw anyone under the bus or blame anyone for his shortcomings. The guy has the potential to really be something here, so let's hope he can really get it going.....

REDSKINSGAME034.jpg

A couple videos.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUJD51Cc1Qc

Interview with Lloyd & Betts during last pre-season

Key Block for CP in Dallas game

Great ESPN interview during this Pre-Season

NFL Network Special of B.Lloyd doing charity work this Off Season

*Old School* Lloyd throws TD in college…. Impressive at buying himself some time

like the title, let's try to keep this thread positive and send some good karma toward #85....

Hail the the Redskins! :logo:

We can give him all the karma in the world, but I don't think they will play him very much again, if at all... As much as I want him to play it's highly unlikely but I will support the man and think he should get a fair shot at starting. :2cents:

what happened to the catches he was making in san fransisco? I used to watch those clips on youtube all the time but they seemed to leave about the same time his popularity did.

Well the thing is that in San Fran they made it much easier for him to catch balls...they actually put him in the game and threw passes to him.

I bear no ill will to BLloyd. I hope for the guy still. I have no idea what's up with the man. That said, if Santana doesn't play or is hampered by his injury, then I look for Brandon to take advantage of this chance. This is the time he's waiting for. And if he does take advantage of it, then that's nothing but a good time for the Redskins. For the Detroit game and on. Here's hoping for a good game from him. :)

how would it be ironic for THIS game?

i think i get the throwing for a td part...but not the "this" game part

maybe im jus dumb but somebody explain? :)

Sigh.

I can't assist with you being dumb......but I will explain so you can keep up.

THIS game......because Gibbs said THRASH was the back up.

THIS game because everyone says he is all but done.

THIS game because it would mean he breaks out when Moss is gone.

Enough or do you need more assistance?

I bear no ill will to BLloyd. I hope for the guy still. I have no idea what's up with the man. That said, if Santana doesn't play or is hampered by his injury, then I look for Brandon to take advantage of this chance. This is the time he's waiting for. And if he does take advantage of it, then that's nothing but a good time for the Redskins. For the Detroit game and on. Here's hoping for a good game from him. :)

I just hope he GETS a chance. I am still completely mystified about his lack of playing time and his place on the depth chart. Now, if we had read about him not training hard in the offseason and the reports were of him being lazy and looking terrible in training camp I would understand. But it was the complete opposite. He worked out a ton, bulked up, and from JJ and Murf's training camp reports he looked very good; he was in a bunch of plays and made a bunch of catches and seemed to have a good attitude. I remember them one day talking about JC connecting to him all over the place in 11 on 11s. Then all of a sudden the regular season starts and he is hardly even getting on the field.

:whoknows:

I just hope he GETS a chance. I am still completely mystified about his lack of playing time and his place on the depth chart. Now, if we had read about him not training hard in the offseason and the reports were of him being lazy and looking terrible in training camp I would understand. But it was the complete opposite. He worked out a ton, bulked up, and from JJ and Murf's training camp reports he looked very good; he was in a bunch of plays and made a bunch of catches and seemed to have a good attitude. I remember them one day talking about JC connecting to him all over the place in 11 on 11s. Then all of a sudden the regular season starts and he is hardly even getting on the field.

And let's just add to the confusion by drawing attention to Coach Gibbs' recent comments about BLloyd and how he's been out there but they haven't gotten the ball to him. Hard to figure.

sickening? ... whatever

lol@ this thread , I want him to do good but HE has to WANT to do godo before he can do ANYTHING . and he just doesnt want to

Uhhh... yes, sickening.

Read the OP again. He wasn't asking for a discussion about why Blloyd has not been productive nor was he asking for a barage of negativity. He was making a thread similar to all those game day "karma" threads (I guess God's Justice is too touchy so everyone uses the accepted Buddhist slogan) so why is it that noone can act right?

Would you go into the karma thread right now and bash the Lions in it? If so, why? Are you dying for attention?

Tell me about it man. I remember making a thread back during Training Camp about the positives I had noticed as of that time. One of things I remember writing in that thread was how I excited and happy I was that Brandon Lloyd was catching a lot of balls. Almost every practice we heard Blloyd in on some nice plays.

What happened? Is it really that he just can't do it when it counts or is it simply what Gibbs said? That defenses are forcing Campbell to look elsewhere?

He was making a thread similar to all those game day "karma" threads (I guess God's Justice is too touchy so everyone uses the accepted Buddhist slogan) so why is it that noone can act right?

haha.... it originated as a hindu concept actually. but thanks for appreciating the point of the thread

this weekend will be one where 3 of our 06 FA pickups really step up their game.... ARE and Lloyd both get TDs and Carter has a big game

Whether you like him or not, the bottom-line is that he is wearing the B&G so, let's support him.

B.Lloyd always seemed like a good guy to me. He is nice and positive in interviews and i have not seen him throw anyone under the bus or blame anyone for his shortcomings. The guy has the potential to really be something here, so let's hope he can really get it going.....

REDSKINSGAME034.jpg

A couple videos.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUJD51Cc1Qc

Interview with Lloyd & Betts during last pre-season

Key Block for CP in Dallas game

Great ESPN interview during this Pre-Season

NFL Network Special of B.Lloyd doing charity work this Off Season

*Old School* Lloyd throws TD in college…. Impressive at buying himself some time

like the title, let's try to keep this thread positive and send some good karma toward #85....

Hail the the Redskins! :logo:

thank you! finally someone who feels the same way i do. Come on guys were all here for the good of the skins. lets just give him a chance, when it comes down to winning a game, who cares what he's done in the past. you guys act like he's some T.O., like he sleeps during gibbs meetings, or does sit ups in his driveways, fights with campbell, trys to kill himself by OD-ing, etc. etc.

lets just give a shot, if you ask me, we need him tomorrow whether or not moss plays. thrash just wont cut it, sorry.

thank you! finally someone who feels the same way i do. Come on guys were all here for the good of the skins. lets just give him a chance, when it comes down to winning a game, who cares what he's done in the past. you guys act like he's some T.O., like he sleeps during gibbs meetings, or does sit ups in his driveways, fights with campbell, trys to kill himself by OD-ing, etc. etc.

lets just give a shot, if you ask me, we need him tomorrow whether or not moss plays. thrash just wont cut it, sorry.

yessir.... :cheers:

Archived