Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No more Skins games. Im getting deployed

RedskinsNAVY28

Yeah, Im depressed and trying not to think about whats gonna happent to me in a next couple of weeks.. I just found out recently that Im getting deployed to Iraq. This is my 3rd deployment in Iraq. I survived the last 2 and hopefully will survive this one. I will be in undisclosed location in Iraq which I cannot say on this thread due to confidentiallity. But I will be missing Redskins games and Im so bummed about it. I rather watch it live or on television instead of finding out scores on the internet.. I was so excited about this year cause I believe we have the team to go all the way.. Just like my Chicago Cubs.. If they can do it, the Skins can do it.. All we need is a little faith and support with the team.. Wish me luck in IRAQ and hope that we win the Superbowl this year.. We are long overdue..:point2sky

Yeah, Im depressed and trying not to think about whats gonna happent to me in a next couple of weeks.. I just found out recently that Im getting deployed to Iraq. This is my 3rd deployment in Iraq. I survived the last 2 and hopefully will survive this one. I will be in undisclosed location in Iraq which I cannot say on this thread due to confidentiallity. But I will be missing Redskins games and Im so bummed about it. I rather watch it live or on television instead of finding out scores on the internet.. I was so excited about this year cause I believe we have the team to go all the way.. Just like my Chicago Cubs.. If they can do it, the Skins can do it.. All we need is a little faith and support with the team.. Wish me luck in IRAQ and hope that we win the Superbowl this year.. We are long overdue..:point2sky

You deployed on a naval vessel (assume so from your screen name)? If so, you should be fine. Best of luck.

Archived