• St Louis & Dallas 1pm
    • Seattle & San Fransico 4pm
    • Tampa Bay & Carolina 4pm
    • KC & San Diego 4pm
    • Denver & Indy 4pm
    • Pittsburgh & Arizona 4pm
    • Philadelphia & New York Giant 8:15
    • New England & Cincy 8:30 MNF

does portis have a girlfriend? I never here him going with someone or ever see him with one.

Hello? Er....well...unsure of what this may have to do with things.

women get manicures. thats just the way it is

No. Actually' date=' it's not.

So I wanted to get in a laugh at Portis' expense. So what! Yes, I've gotten a manicure and pedicure before.... :laugh: Relax people!

Right. The old "I was joking" line. ;)

A lot of players get their nails and toes "done". NBA players also.

They do this in order to not get an in-grown nail or hang nail that might impede their performance.

At one place in Dallas I used to go to for my nails and toes, I have been next to several NBA players......all having their toes done.

And, if you thought it was so "gay" (your word), when you chased him down, why didnt you tell him this instead of saying it on this board?

does portis have a girlfriend? I never here him going with someone or ever see him with one.

What does this question have to do with....nevermind.:rolleyes:

I don't know what some of you are freaking out about. Any of you ever hear of metrosexuals? Some of them can be worse than women when it comes to grooming, and they are not gay. Is that what things always boils down to?

It's a practice growing even more common by the day. It's like calling a male gay just because he is a nurse! Some of you need to get your heads out of that dark orfice and grow up.

And, if you thought it was so "gay" (your word), when you chased him down, why didnt you tell him this instead of saying it on this board?

ohhhhhhhhhhh snap blondie nailed it

either way, portis can get more tail than anyone on this board combined. who cares if he's getting nails done, he keeps it fresh off the field and knocks out blitzing LBs on it.

Yeah but Emmitt is dancing WITH A WOMAN. With a smoking hot woman I might add. How did this become about Emmitt anyway. Everyone's always so paranoid about staying on topic here but these are always the one's violating. :2cents:

Now who's getting defensive? They were just joking. Relax. :)

I had an interesting morning .. This morning my wife and I was went to Tyson's Corner Mall for a little window shopping.. My wife decided she wanted to get her nails done and get a manicure and peticure.. We looked at the map and found a nails salon outside the mall next to some Thai Restaurant. Its near the Lords and Taylor Department store.. When we got to the salon.. It was pretty crowded and lots of women waiting for their turn.. I noticed that there was a guy in the crowd getting his nails done..Which I thought was funny.. Then I recognized the face and I said to my wife that he looks alot like Clinton Portis..

She didn't believe me so I went and ask the asian girl on the desk and ask him name.. And there it was.. CLINTON PORTIS GETTING HIS NAILS DONE..THE WHOLE SHABBANG..MANICURE AND PATICURE.. I thought it was kind gay but its CLINTON PORTIS.. I guess hes allowed to do that..

So I figured this is my chance to get his autograph.. So I went inside the mall and looked for the nearest sports department.. I bought a hat from Champs Sports and when I got back he was gone.. My wife told me he just walked out and I saw him walking towards Circuit City.. I chased him down the road..almost got ran over.. and tapped his shoulder and ask for his autograph.. I had a pen but he said he rather sign it with a marker. We went to Verizon Wireless and he signed my hat and got a pic.. Dude got alot of tattoos on his arms..

But I did get my autograph.. Made my day..

Any silly stories you encountered with a Redskin Player?:D

I saw "Big" Mike Sellers and Chris Samuels at a club one night. I had on a black Sean Taylor's jersey, and "Big" Mike said to me, when he was passing by, "you got on the wrong jersey, ******". I thought that was so funny! :laugh:

Yeah but Emmitt is dancing WITH A WOMAN. With a smoking hot woman I might add. How did this become about Emmitt anyway. Everyone's always so paranoid about staying on topic here but these are always the one's violating. :2cents:

If you don't cease trolling, your ongoing delusion that ATN = cowboyzone will be met with a harsh reality. :)

I'm joking, of course. :no:

:laugh:

From what I gather,( basically from what I've heard and read), pro athletes getting pedicures isn't that uncommon, (actually, could include men in general).

Arnold damn near beat the woman's door down that did his pedicures because she didn't come to the hospital while he was in at one time to do his toesies

I'm not saying he's gay, but he is definetely flamboyant.

Personally, if he came out and admitted that he was gay, I think it would be great. Badass runningback in the NFL, a back who's known for being physical, he blocks like a brick wall, and always goes 100mph. He flat out busts skulls.

If he came out and said he was gay, I think it would be awesome.

I can't even believe some of you are saying CP is gay.

All because he gets his nails groomed.

Good lord.

Geez.

I can't wait to let him know about this thread.

He will get a :laugh:

I don't think its "just because of the nails" thing. Its a culmination of several things.

The costumes are very flamboyant

Like it or not, most guys don't do their nails. Especially football players.

Most people have never seen or heard of him with a steady girlfriend.

Like I said earlier, I think it would be great if he was actually gay.

But I'll be the first to admit, I have no idea either way, and neither do any of you.

Archived