• St Louis & Dallas 1pm
    • Seattle & San Fransico 4pm
    • Tampa Bay & Carolina 4pm
    • KC & San Diego 4pm
    • Denver & Indy 4pm
    • Pittsburgh & Arizona 4pm
    • Philadelphia & New York Giant 8:15
    • New England & Cincy 8:30 MNF

I've seen plenty of men getting pedicures and manicures. And like Blondie, I don't think that it's gay. Players use their hands and feet on a daily basis (as do normal folks) and all of the work takes a toll on your digits and piggies. I can't imagine what a linebackers fingers would look like after a game ..... Yuck.

Good for Portis for getting his manicure and pedicure.

This is NOT the case. Several of the Redskins get their nails done.

And they get pedicures. Since you said they don't, how many pro ball players do you hang with?.

About as many as you do. And yes it IS the case. I didn't say none of them get their nails done. I said MOST. There are 52 guys on a football team. You telling me 27 of them get manicures/pedicures? No way.

It has to do with performance. Making sure there is no ingrown toenail....that could impede their speed. No hail nails....these have to do with job performance..

Oh c'mon. Job performance???? You want to say that he likes to look well groomed, or he does it cause it turns on the ladies (or guys) fine, or even say he likes it cause he likes to pamper himself, fine. I'll buy it. But don't give me a hangnail or ingrown toenail excuse. My god, you'll pull a groin with that type of stretch.

CP has more women around him than all the guys on this thread combined...

You live in Dallas right? I guess you've run into him at the Galleria? The Kennedy museum? Where?

Costumes? You are kidding, right? Dear lord...
Uh, yeah, costumes. You know how he dresses up for his little chats with the press?

I cant wait until this thread gets back to him. And...it will.

Whats he going to do? Beat me up? He won't. He might break a nail.:laugh:

Listen. I love the way the kid plays. He's a warrior. There isn't a team in the NFL that wouldn't bet better the minute he's toting the rock for them, but open your eyes. He's flamboyant as hell. Call it colorful, call it anything you want, but its certainly not typical "football player" behavior. Heck, I think its great, it makes him unique, buy you can't be "shocked" if people question his sexuality. I'm already on record as sayign I think it would rock if he were gay, so I don't have a problem with it. I think it would open alot of peoples eyes about gays.

About as many as you do. And yes it IS the case. I didn't say none of them get their nails done. I said MOST. There are 52 guys on a football team. You telling me 27 of them get manicures/pedicures? No way.

Oh c'mon. Job performance???? You want to say that he likes to look well groomed, or he does it cause it turns on the ladies (or guys) fine, or even say he likes it cause he likes to pamper himself, fine. I'll buy it. But don't give me a hangnail or ingrown toenail excuse. My god, you'll pull a groin with that type of stretch.

You live in Dallas right? I guess you've run into him at the Galleria? The Kennedy museum? Where?

Uh, yeah, costumes. You know how he dresses up for his little chats with the press?

Listen. I love the way the kid plays. He's a warrior. There isn't a team in the NFL that wouldn't bet better the minute he's toting the rock for them, but open your eyes. He's flamboyant as hell. Call it colorful, call it anything you want, but its certainly not typical "football player" behavior. Heck, I think its great, it makes him unique, buy you can't be "shocked" if people question his sexuality. I'm already on record as sayign I think it would rock if he were gay, so I don't have a problem with it. I think it would open alot of peoples eyes about gays.

Run.

Run NOW.

Hiawatha ... don't mess with Blondie ... she's badass. She'll be the one to kick your ass.

And she's up in the DC area a lot for games and meeting with friends. And if you scroll back through some of Blondies posts and look hard enough, you'll see pictures of her with PLENTY of players.

You sound like an abrasive individual and slightly smug. You know nothing of what you are talking about. You speak with conjecture and speculation, and know nothing about Blondie so dont act like you do. I would believe Blondie knows more NFL athletes then you do in a heartbeat because she has demonstrated on this board in the past. You are some chump who obviously is coming on this message board to pick a fight, get over yourself and your inaccurate inflated statistics that you pulled out of your back end. Hows this for a stat. Out of the two NFL players that I DO know, both get manicures and pedicures regularly, not only for looks, but for hygene. These guys arent even superstars, im not that lucky.

About as many as you do.

Well, I acutally hang with several of the SKINS, a couple of guys who play for the TEXANS, and one of my friends plays for Atlanta. Is that how many you get to hang out with?

And yes it IS the case. I didn't say none of them get their nails done. I said MOST. There are 52 guys on a football team. You telling me 27 of them get manicures/pedicures? No way.

:rolleyes:

You really DON'T know anything, do you.

:laugh:

How about at parties and with other players?

Boy, where have YOU been?

Beat you up. Now THAT'S funny. He wouldn't waste the time.

And why am I?

Truly, I think questioning his sexuality is probably one of the lamest things I have ever read on this board.

And there have been lots of lame posts.

Archived