• St Louis & Dallas 1pm
    • Seattle & San Fransico 4pm
    • Tampa Bay & Carolina 4pm
    • KC & San Diego 4pm
    • Denver & Indy 4pm
    • Pittsburgh & Arizona 4pm
    • Philadelphia & New York Giant 8:15
    • New England & Cincy 8:30 MNF

I had an interesting morning .. This morning my wife and I was went to Tyson's Corner Mall for a little window shopping.. My wife decided she wanted to get her nails done and get a manicure and peticure.. We looked at the map and found a nails salon outside the mall next to some Thai Restaurant. Its near the Lords and Taylor Department store.. When we got to the salon.. It was pretty crowded and lots of women waiting for their turn.. I noticed that there was a guy in the crowd getting his nails done..Which I thought was funny.. Then I recognized the face and I said to my wife that he looks alot like Clinton Portis..

She didn't believe me so I went and ask the asian girl on the desk and ask him name.. And there it was.. CLINTON PORTIS GETTING HIS NAILS DONE..THE WHOLE SHABBANG..MANICURE AND PATICURE.. I thought it was kind gay but its CLINTON PORTIS.. I guess hes allowed to do that..

So I figured this is my chance to get his autograph.. So I went inside the mall and looked for the nearest sports department.. I bought a hat from Champs Sports and when I got back he was gone.. My wife told me he just walked out and I saw him walking towards Circuit City.. I chased him down the road..almost got ran over.. and tapped his shoulder and ask for his autograph.. I had a pen but he said he rather sign it with a marker. We went to Verizon Wireless and he signed my hat and got a pic.. Dude got alot of tattoos on his arms..

But I did get my autograph.. Made my day..

Any silly stories you encountered with a Redskin Player?:D

He was on the John Thompson show Tuesday and said usually on bye weeks he will leave and go on vacation but this year he stayed here and said he was at a nail salon while on the phone. How often does he get his freaking nails done.

Dag lol , well , thats the last time I make fun of the guy I know who got his nails done >< .... that is odd but I guess he can do that lol :point2sky

Lots og guys have started getting them done. I have been thinking about doing it myself.

Nothing like good hygenes! Would you rather have skin tags and all on your nails and crusty feet, or clean?

Now if someone is getting nail polish and stuff, thats gay.

getting your nails done or chasing down a player for an autograph... which is worse? you decide

My thoughts exactly. Leave the guy alone when he's in public.

It's not gay. Clinton likes to be fresh, stylish, and sleek. I guess you could call him a Metrosexual if you want. A guy getting a mani is very different than a girl getting one though.

I've gottem a manicure, bet never a pedicure. I'm just a little weird about my feet. It's certainly not "unmanly." I had a cousin who worked in a beauty salon in the 60s in Philly. She had several regular clients who were mobsters. I think they qualified as "real men."

For an athlete, it makes sense. Your hands and feet are crucial so why risk an ingrown toe-nail or a hang nail or a nail that is too long and gets ripped off.

And if you ever find yourself chasing an athlete through a mall...and you are older than 12...buy a gun and shoot yourself.

:laugh: :no: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

^^ You shouldn't be laughing. You're a fan of a team that considers itself the prima donna of the NFL. You have a star QB who does everything possible to stay in the spotlight, and you have a WR known around the entire NFL as a locker room cancer. Your team is filled with guys who get their nails done. TRUST ME.

^^ You shouldn't be laughing. You're a fan of a team that considers itself the prima donna of the NFL. You have a star QB who does everything possible to stay in the spotlight, and you have a WR known around the entire NFL as a locker room cancer. Your team is filled with guys who get their nails done. TRUST ME.

Romo sits to pee is a humble dude. He just happens to be charismatic, marketable, starting at QB for The Dallas Cowboys and most of all VERY GOOD! T.O. is far from a cancer in Dallas. What does all this have to do with your "tough" running back getting and mani and pedi in the mall? :laugh: You can't be serious.....

The costumes now this is starting to make me wonder. :laugh:

I get pedicures every now and again. I like clean feet, and diabete's runs in my family, so im taking care of my feet the best they can be taken care of. I get my paws soaked in a foot spa, and messaged and moisturized, toenails clipped, calluses buffed out with pumice (s/p). Its like a lube job and oil change for your feet. Feels good, and the chick that i go to is hot... id elaborate but i dont want to sound like a pig. :) Anyways, I have seen diabetic foot ulcers, and ive always been told by my father who is a military man to take the best care of your feet as you can.

Romo sits to pee is a humble dude. He just happens to be charismatic, marketable, starting at QB for The Dallas Cowboys and most of all VERY GOOD! T.O. is far from a cancer in Dallas. What does all this have to do with your "tough" running back getting and mani and pedi in the mall? :laugh: You can't be serious.....

The better question is why do you spend so much time on a Redskins board?

Speaking of tough guy running backs and pedicures.

http://unclebarky.com/abovethefold_files/oct-2006.html

Emmitt and Cheryl, shown above doing the jive last week, warmed up with a smooth, assured waltz that nabbed a 28 score. Beforehand he joined Cheryl in getting a facial, a pedicure and some other soft touches at a Hollywood salon. "I think every man should get pampered," he said. "We should reward ourselves with some way of relaxing."

End result: "Oh yeah, I've got the prettiest male toes in all of L.A."

Archived