• St Louis & Dallas 1pm
    • Seattle & San Fransico 4pm
    • Tampa Bay & Carolina 4pm
    • KC & San Diego 4pm
    • Denver & Indy 4pm
    • Pittsburgh & Arizona 4pm
    • Philadelphia & New York Giant 8:15
    • New England & Cincy 8:30 MNF

I don't think its "just because of the nails" thing. Its a culmination of several things.

The costumes are very flamboyant

Like it or not, most guys don't do their nails. Especially football players.

Most people have never seen or heard of him with a steady girlfriend.

Like I said earlier, I think it would be great if he was actually gay.

But I'll be the first to admit, I have no idea either way, and neither do any of you.

This is NOT the case. Several of the Redskins get their nails done.

And they get pedicures. Since you said they don't, how many pro ball players do you hang with?

It has to do with performance. Making sure there is no ingrown toenail....that could impede their speed. No hail nails....these have to do with job performance.

CP has more women around him than all the guys on this thread combined.

Costumes? You are kidding, right? Dear lord.

You are a trip.

I cant wait until this thread gets back to him. And...it will.

Wayyyyyyyy too funny.

. . . he did take his mother to Senior Prom.

I don't think he's gay though. I think flamboyant is the right word. You can definitely be flamboyant and not be gay.

I definitely would feel awkward chasing down an athlete and bothering them for an autograph. It would be cool to see someone like Portis in person though. I've never run into anyone famous.

I can't even believe some of you are saying CP is gay.

All because he gets his nails groomed.

Good lord.

Geez.

I can't wait to let him know about this thread.

He will get a :laugh:

Yeah and he is going to know who snitched him off. The guy who chased him down the mall. Good luck to the next autograph seeker.

Yeah and he is going to know who snitched him off. The guy who chased him down the mall. Good luck to the next autograph seeker.

This really isnt about the autograph, although I think chasing someone for an autograph is kinda silly......but about someone coming on this board and stating CP getting his nails done is gay......and then other posters stating because of this, he IS gay.

Lots og guys have started getting them done. I have been thinking about doing it myself.

Nothing like good hygenes! Would you rather have skin tags and all on your nails and crusty feet, or clean?

Now if someone is getting nail polish and stuff, thats gay.

I do that too, and I can assure you Im not gay.

This really isnt about the autograph, although I think chasing someone for an autograph is kinda silly......but about someone coming on this board and stating CP getting his nails done is gay......and then other posters stating because of this, he IS gay.

Nobody saying he is gay, I just hope the Iggle fans around here don't catch wind of it. I caught enough abuse with the costumes trying to defend him.

I agree, judging a book by the cover (costumes and pedicures) is a little rediculous. Also, id hate to see some of the nasty chicken claws some of you guys who dont tend to your feet have. Heaven forbid some of you turn out to be diabetics and still neglect your feet. Its hygene, people. Some of you who are clowning CP probably need it more then he does.

And for those who are clowning CP for his appreciation for propor hygene, i feel sorry for your girlfriends, and if you dont have a girlfriend, now would be a great time to go over your personal hygene routine and re-evaluate it.

What does this question have to do with....nevermind.:rolleyes:

I don't know what some of you are freaking out about. Any of you ever hear of metrosexuals? Some of them can be worse than women when it comes to grooming, and they are not gay. Is that what things always boils down to?

It's a practice growing even more common by the day. It's like calling a male gay just because he is a nurse! Some of you need to get your heads out of that dark orfice and grow up.

relax i didn't know you loved him so much:laugh:

This is NOT the case. Several of the Redskins get their nails done.

And they get pedicures. Since you said they don't, how many pro ball players do you hang with?

It has to do with performance. Making sure there is no ingrown toenail....that could impede their speed. No hail nails....these have to do with job performance.

CP has more women around him than all the guys on this thread combined.

Costumes? You are kidding, right? Dear lord.

You are a trip.

I cant wait until this thread gets back to him. And...it will.

Wayyyyyyyy too funny.

I don't think it's a big deal, regarding him getting his nails done or whatever people might think about it. I also think he really wouldn't give a damn if he were told about a particular thread. I say just let the man concentrate on football

Keeping his nails strong is a nice, responsible thing to do. Players usually wear their cleats as tight as possible anyway, and its a preventative measure.

Big flipping deal.

I know right?:laugh: I bet the majority of pro athletes getting manicures and the such is well over 50%. Hell average Joe's get it done all the time too

Archived