• Seattle & San Fransico 4pm
    • Tampa Bay & Carolina 4pm
    • KC & San Diego 4pm
    • Denver & Indy 4pm
    • Pittsburgh & Arizona 4pm
    • Philadelphia & New York Giant 8:15
    • New England & Cincy 8:30 MNF

Already noted Jay. :)

:rolleyes: Whateva! I'd be nice to you if I were mod for a day ... or even a minute. I can only think of a few folks off of the top of my head that I would ban!

Memo to mods. May not be a good idea to let Blondie and Candace to have mod powers for a day. Or even a 1/2 day. No members

Ya know. Come to think of it............

Jay, you're on the right track. Blondie and I would rid the board of trolls, we'd ban the hell out of big dumb dumbies and we'd definitely be entertaining. I think that it's something that the mods should consider

And Kathi ... I've been waiting to use VIVA LA BAN for almost two weeks. Whatcha think about being mods for a few hours? You'd love it wouldn't you? :laugh:

:rolleyes: Whateva! I'd be nice to you if I were mod for a day ... or even a minute. I can only think of a few folks off of the top of my head that I would ban!

Jay, you're on the right track. Blondie and I would rid the board of trolls, we'd ban the hell out of big dumb dumbies and we'd definitely be entertaining. I think that it's something that the mods should consider

And Kathi ... I've been waiting to use VIVA LA BAN for almost two weeks. Whatcha think about being mods for a few hours? You'd love it wouldn't you? :laugh:

Ya got a list?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But, I am hoping all the banning wouldn't break one of my nails!!

:laugh:

Well I can testify that Candace's Ban-sense is outstanding.

She's the kind of girl I'd take to a machine-gun fight. Plus I bet she has lovely nails.

And I'm sure Blondie would be a natural.

Thanks for the update on ole JJ, Rick. Good eye. I can't believe he couldn't wait the two weeks I had banned him before he made a third account. Cowpie fans just fall a little short of the corral gate.

Thanks for the update on ole JJ, Rick. Good eye. I can't believe he couldn't wait the two weeks I had banned him before he made a third account. Cowpie fans just fall a little short of the corral gate.

Is that the same thing as saying he ain't the brightest crayon in the box?

;)

Hiawatha ... don't mess with Blondie ... she's badass. She'll be the one to kick your ass.

And she's up in the DC area a lot for games and meeting with friends. And if you scroll back through some of Blondies posts and look hard enough, you'll see pictures of her with PLENTY of players.

and you talk about nails. Hey since we are on the subject, my ten year old son wants to know whats up with Cheif Zee's nails??

Well I can testify that Candace's Ban-sense is outstanding.

She's the kind of girl I'd take to a machine-gun fight. Plus I bet she has lovely nails.

:cloud9:

Ahhhh .... There he is!!! TK was looking for support earlier, and I told him that I couldn't help because I'm a Jumbo groupie.

I love the ban ... Viva la Ban! Please, just let me ban one person one time!!! Actually, I can think of two off of the top of my head that I'd ban.

And Jumbo, I do shoot guns and I do have lovely manicured nails. :D

Don't hate TK. Don't hate.

wow ever since i posted this thread its been getting alot of replies.. hey Park City.. How about a new avatar for me.. I need an upgrade.. Thanks..:notworthy

Hon, if you read all the information, you would know that avatars come with post count.

HOWEVER, if you post silliness and what not.......you may get NNT.

And, if you have read the replise many are way off your topic.

My dad is a super pimp. He's impregnated 17 different women.

Song about that....l

SUPER PIMP......SUPER PIMP

That guy's all right with me, yeah

He's a super pimp, super pimp

He's super-pimpy, yow

Super pimp, super pimp

He's a very special guy

The kind of guy you want to know

From his head down to his toenails

Down to his feet, yeah

OMG........he had his nails done too!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: