• Tampa Bay & Carolina 4pm
    • KC & San Diego 4pm
    • Denver & Indy 4pm
    • Pittsburgh & Arizona 4pm
    • Philadelphia & New York Giant 8:15
    • New England & Cincy 8:30 MNF

Guest RideorDieChic

RIng the alarm!

I'm concerned about what state the feet of many of you fellas in this thread are in...you mean to tell me that this day and age and most of you have NEVER had a manicure NOR a pedicure??? I feel for your women. WHAT A TRAVESTY!!

Fellas, listen. If you didn't know, you know now: The days of hard callusy-crusty- men-feet are so long gone! :silly:

Next stop for most of you---> Miss Kim get the two for one special ASAP!

Get with the program fellas. THAnks. :applause:

P.S. Men getting their hands and nails done is not even considered "metro", nowadays they call that "good hygiene"....sigh

getting your nails done or chasing down a player for an autograph... which is worse? you decide

I know right.

I think calling CP out for getting a PEDICURE and manicure (which many men do these days) when you yourself chased down another man and asked him for his autograph like a little kid is the more questionable behavior.

LOL, the OP must not know that CP is on "legendary status" with the ladies. Good hygiene is something considered very attractive to lots and lots of women.

THE WHOLE SHABBANG..MANICURE AND PATICURE.. I thought it was kind gay but its CLINTON PORTIS.. I guess hes allowed to do that..

beleive me the second you get your fingernail caught in someones jersey and it rips off, you will wish you had your nails professionall done before the game so that kinda **** doesnt happen.

I'm not saying he's gay, but he is definetely flamboyant.

Personally, if he came out and admitted that he was gay, I think it would be great. Badass runningback in the NFL, a back who's known for being physical, he blocks like a brick wall, and always goes 100mph. He flat out busts skulls.

If he came out and said he was gay, I think it would be awesome.

WTF??

We're getting our nails done now. Getting our nails done, it's weird to say. Doesn't make CP gay, but when does it end? Pretty soon guys will be shaving there legs and taking scented bubble baths after a hard days "work". If our great grandfathers ever heard about this.

We're getting our nails done now. Getting our nails done, it's weird to say. Doesn't make CP gay, but when does it end? Pretty soon guys will be shaving there legs and taking scented bubble baths after a hard days "work". If our great grandfathers ever heard about this.

some guys look better with shaved legs, especially athletic guys

I won't lie, if I had thicker and darker leg hair I'd consider doing it

nothing wrong with using bath salts or anything either, not something I do, but when you do, you'll enjoy it

some guys look better with shaved legs, especially athletic guys

I won't lie, if I had thicker and darker leg hair I'd consider doing it

nothing wrong with using bath salts or anything either, not something I do, but when you do, you'll enjoy it

I probably would enjoy it. I might even enjoy a pedicure. The only thing that is gay is wanting to have sex with a guy. It's a funny trend though, just wondering where it will end. I'll light up some candles tonight and take a bubble bath, see what it's all about. :)

Man, between the costumes and this manicure business, I wouldn't say Portis is gay, but I would say he's weird as hell. Just hearing the guy talk hurts my brain, with his 70 IQ slow speech.

I laughed when I first read this, but then I thought...slow speech equals a low I.Q.? Ummmm, nah...not really. Just to name one, look at Mr. Donald Trump. He talks slow, but because of his success, it does reflect some intelligence. What do you think?

There are number of reasons why a person might have a slow draw speech. Could be where they are from i.e., Clinton Portis, Mississippi.

Archived