Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Jason Campbell do you want to see? Poised or Scrambler

RedskinsNAVY28

Do you want to see a Jason Campbell that is poised or a scrambler?

I remember last year when we started Brunell in week 3 and started completing short passes like crazy. I think he broke the record or something. I have a feeing that on sundays game, Jason Campbell will have the same experience as Brunell did last year as far as completion. I believe we will see alot of screen passes, slants from the offense and a bomb to Moss. We are known as a running team but this week, Al Saunders will surprise everyone and use his playbook. A high scoring game from us. My prediction 38-17....

Prediction on Sundays game against the Giants

Offense:

1. 124 yards from Portis with 1 touchdown for a run and 1 for a pass.

2. 1 touchdown from Cooley

3. 1 touchdown from Moss (Deep pass)

4. 1 touchdown from Campbell (Bootleg run)

5. Field Goal by Suisam

Defense:

1. 3 sacks from the defense (Carter,Flecther, and Rogers)

2. 1 hard hit by Taylor

3. 2 Interceptions (Springs and Washington)

What do you guys think your prediction will be?

Do you want to see a Jason Campbell that is poised or a scrambler?

I remember last year when we started Brunell in week 3 and started completing short passes like crazy. I think he broke the record or something. I have a feeing that on sundays game, Jason Campbell will have the same experience as Brunell did last year as far as completion. I believe we will see alot of screen passes, slants from the offense and a bomb to Moss. We are known as a running team but this week, Al Saunders will surprise everyone and use his playbook. A high scoring game from us. My prediction 38-17....

Prediction on Sundays game against the Giants

Offense:

1. 124 yards from Portis with 1 touchdown for a run and 1 for a pass.

2. 1 touchdown from Cooley

3. 1 touchdown from Moss (Deep pass)

4. 1 touchdown from Campbell (Bootleg run)

5. Field Goal by Suisam

Defense:

1. 3 sacks from the defense (Carter,Flecther, and Rogers)

2. 1 hard hit by Taylor

3. 2 Interceptions (Springs and Washington)

What do you guys think your prediction will be?

I wanna keep seeing the 2007 unbeaten Campbell:)

There you have it. Close the thread. :applause:

This thread should be closed based on stupidity alone.

Why can't a scrambling QB be poised as well, and vice-versa? They are not tied together as the antithesis of one another.

Look into Elway, McNabb, early Culpeper, and duhhh, Steve Young!!!

Joe Montana, Randall Cunningham, Joe Theismann, Wade Wilson, Trent Green, were poised passers who could scramble. When a play breaks down, and nothing is open down field, that's when athletic QBs use their legs rather than their arms and make it tough on a defense by scrambling.

Jason Campbell is in that mold of QB also.

Throwing on the run is never an easy thing either when it's not by design. Seen him a couple of times get flushed out of the pocket and as he's running, he's looking downfield and directing traffic. Then calmly makes a throw. Takes poise to be able to that as well.

I wanna keep seeing the 2007 unbeaten Campbell:)

You got that right! He does both~ confidence and scrambles; he would have made a TD if he and Moss hadn't of tangled trying to get out of each others way at the Eagle game. How long has it been since we have had a QB that could stay in the pocket, scramble to completion or run for yards?

Hail Jason, Hail Team!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived