Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Burn On Opposing Fans?

[S.S.F. | Nero]

What's the best burn you've ever put on an opposing team's fan(s)?

This could be at a bar, at FedEx before/during/after a game, or even in your own home (assuming you allowed 'outsiders' in to watch the game).

Mine came just this past Monday at Champions in Frederick, MD.

During the game there was some general trash talk going on between the three Eagles fans that showed up and about 75 Redskins fans.

For the most part, it was a bunch of "That's what I'm talking about!" or other light hearted comments after a particular play by either team.

There was, however, one rather loudmouthed Eagles fan that would jump up out of his seat every time Philly did anything worthwhile (which wasn't very often) and put his hands out to his side in sort of a "You want a piece of this?" fashion.

As you all know, things were looking pretty bleak for the 'Skins after a string of penalties in the closing seconds of the first half. Needless to say, the Eagles fan siezed this opportunity to start up some pretty malicious trashtalking. Expletives were heard flying and he was giving it to all of the 'Skins fans around him.

After JC hit Cooley for the TD, the entire bar erupted and of course many of us directed OUR trashtalking toward our little feathered friend in the corner.

In true, Philly fan fashion, he took things right to the next level and began flipping me the bird and grabbing his private parts.

At this point, I reached for a poster sized piece of paper that until then had remained rolled up and stashed under our table. I unravelled the paper to reveal a large scale printout of a Lombardi Trophy which I proudly held up to the Eagles fan and made a 'zero' sign with my hand (credit must be paid to Fakeman for the idea).

The Eagles fan then sat down quietly and didn't say very much the rest of the night.

What have some of you done to put other teams' trashtalking fans in their place?

staying quiet and letting them talk all the trash...until after the game. I think the best way to do it is to just let them run their mouths, dig a hole...and then after the game, remind them frequently and in a variety of ways what happened...

I know this giant and Notre Dame fan...I havent said anything to him all week...I am just waiting until sunday evening to rip in to him. especially after he has said things like...

"just face it, its going to be a down year for both of our teams."

"Chris Cooley is an average tight end, you are ridiculous saying he is better than Shockey...homer."

ooooooo....just wait children, just wait.

I can be patient, just like he is going to be have to be for either of his teams to pick up a win this season.

My favorite one was from last year's Season Opener against Minnesota. I was so pissed cuz the game was a lot closer than I expected. Some geeky ass white guy wearing a Fran Tarkenton jersey was acting up cuz they were playing better. WEll, someone had to put him in his place, as his female companion was VERY, VERY attractive. The other fans in my section were very amused, as was his girlfriend. That's what made it the best burn ever- even his girlfriend thought it was funny. LEt's just say, he shut his mouth for the rest of the game and kept himself positioned so that all we could read was TARKENTON for the rest of the game.

My favorite one was from last year's Season Opener against Minnesota. I was so pissed cuz the game was a lot closer than I expected. Some geeky ass white guy wearing a Fran Tarkenton jersey was acting up cuz they were playing better. WEll, someone had to put him in his place, as his female companion was VERY, VERY attractive. The other fans in my section were very amused, as was his girlfriend. That's what made it the best burn ever- even his girlfriend thought it was funny. LEt's just say, he shut his mouth for the rest of the game and kept himself positioned so that all we could read was TARKENTON for the rest of the game.

What was the actual burn?

I think you forgot to tell us what the actual burn was. ;)

i still think the best burn on a team is dubbing a girl with a good body and beat face a Bangel, you know good uniforms horrible helmets.

i mean, what's worse that equating a beat girl with your football team?

You lost me...I don't watch MTV too much anymore. Sometimes I really fear that I am becomming my parents. Im only 32, but Im having a harder time keeping up with the lingo.

After reading your thread a couple times (and taking an asprin), I am assuming that what you mean is that you call a butter face girl a bangel because the bangles have good uniforms (bodies) and ugly helmets (faces). I'm not getting what that has to do with the topic of this thread tho...:doh:

You lost me...I don't watch MTV too much anymore. Sometimes I really fear that I am becomming my parents. Im only 32, but Im having a harder time keeping up with the lingo.

After reading your thread a couple times (and taking an asprin), I am assuming that what you mean is that you call a butter face girl a bangel because the bangles have good uniforms (bodies) and ugly helmets (faces). I'm not getting what that has to do with the topic of this thread tho...:doh:

yes, a bangel is the same as a butterface.

the title of this thread is "Best burn on oppsing fans."

my post stated that i think one of the biggest burns is to equate a team with ugly girls. but if that's too complicated, call up rush limbaugh and ask for some perkasets.

']What's the best burn you've ever put on an opposing team's fan(s)?

This could be at a bar' date=' at FedEx before/during/after a game, or even in your own home (assuming you allowed 'outsiders' in to watch the game).

Mine came just this past Monday at Champions in Frederick, MD.

During the game there was some general trash talk going on between the three Eagles fans that showed up and about 75 Redskins fans.

For the most part, it was a bunch of "That's what I'm talking about!" or other light hearted comments after a particular play by either team.

There was, however, one rather loudmouthed Eagles fan that would jump up out of his seat every time Philly did anything worthwhile (which wasn't very often) and put his hands out to his side in sort of a "You want a piece of this?" fashion.

As you all know, things were looking pretty bleak for the 'Skins after a string of penalties in the closing seconds of the first half. Needless to say, the Eagles fan siezed this opportunity to start up some pretty malicious trashtalking. Expletives were heard flying and he was giving it to all of the 'Skins fans around him.

After JC hit Cooley for the TD, the entire bar erupted and of course many of us directed OUR trashtalking toward our little feathered friend in the corner.

In true, Philly fan fashion, he took things right to the next level and began flipping me the bird and grabbing his private parts.

At this point, I reached for a poster sized piece of paper that until then had remained rolled up and stashed under our table. I unravelled the paper to reveal a large scale printout of a Lombardi Trophy which I proudly held up to the Eagles fan and made a 'zero' sign with my hand (credit must be paid to Fakeman for the idea).

The Eagles fan then sat down quietly and didn't say very much the rest of the night.

What have some of you done to put other teams' trashtalking fans in their place?[/quote']

There is no way you talk to women with out having to give your credit card number...

Years ago, I told the Bears fans after game, that they call it the windy city cuz it blows. Then I said Who has Michael Jordan now? They were upset at the Jordan Comment.

I also sat outside Fedex Field after our night game vs. the Eagles and flapped my wings at their fans until the last green was spotted.

I screamed excitedly in a Cowboy Fan (my boss's) living room in his face after he talked trash all night. It was the monday Night Miracle BTW.

One Eagle Fan sat on something brown while wearing Khaki pants and sitting in front of me. Big Mistake. There were Hershey, PA jokes for a while after that.

ETC, ETC, ETC!

Last year at the Skins-Pukes game and its in the third quarter or so. There's a Pukes fan in front of us, with his wife and baby. The wife and baby were wearing Skins gear. After he taunted the fans around us, he took hold of the baby.

My friend complemented the baby to his Mommy, then asks daddy WHO WEARS THE PANTS!?! :laugh:

He had no reply and the wife laughed pretty good. :dallasuck

I was at a Skins game last year and we were barely losing, and this Giant fan was there (we werent even playing the Giants) and he kept talking trash about how the Redskins stink, blah blah blah.. well the scores came across the screen (in the 200's you have a TV that will periodically give you scoring updates) and the Giants were loosing, so i looked at him, pointed at the screen and gave him the "shhhh" pose. He didnt say anything the rest of the game, and all the Skins fans in the section started laughing

I got off a good burn at FedEx toward an obnoxious Raiders fan sitting near us a couple years back. This guy was dressed right out of the Raider Nation catalog: black and silver face paint, fake spike wrist bands, spiked helmet. He had on football shoulder pads painted silver and black, and on each shoulder he glued skulls painted silver and black, so from behind it almost looked like three heads sitting there.

I yelled out, "Hey pal, which one of you three is the brains behind the operation?" Got a good laugh from folks in section 110.

Archived