Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Norv Turner could #### ## a wet dream!!

cozmikbuffalo

The Patriots could of beat Vince Lombardi coaching that Chargers team.

Dont put it all on Norv.

quoted for truth.

when i watched the game tonight i was amazed at how easily the pats were taking the chargers apart.

then i thought about how we have to play them.:(

i hope the skins bring their AAAAAAAA++++++++++++++ game.

moss may really have been the missing piece to the offensive puzzle for the pats.

Maybe not, but it would have been something like 24-21. Not 38-14. That was embarrassing.

Marty would of been worse.

Remember Marty when he has no leads he cant come back.

They had 2 linebackers injured. Remember how much worse we looked when we had 2 injured linebackers.

Still Norve blows bad hire. San Diego should get Bill to be their coach next year.

Norve will end up 8-8 and be fired.

Marty would of been worse.

Remember Marty when he has no leads he cant come back.

They had 2 linebackers injured. Remember how much worse we looked when we had 2 injured linebackers.

Still Norve blows bad hire. San Diego should get Bill to be their coach next year.

Norve will end up 8-8 and be fired.

what's up vlad, remembered you being a fan from threads on the OTher site.. still in the metro area?

I'd rather inherit a 2-14 team than a 14-2 team because of the expectations.

Now Norv Turner has lost exactly half of what Marty lost last year by the 2nd game of the season.

Granted the Chargers just lost to the best team in the league.

LT looked like crap.

The sad part is the Pats have injuries at safety and nose tackle.

Imagine once they get those guys back. :doh:

Kind of have to agree with those defending Norv. In 2004 Pittsburgh, during their 15-1 season, made the Pats and Eagles look absolutely silly in successive weeks. The Pats exacted their revenge in the playoffs.

Besides, as Norv would say, the Chargers competed.........they made some plays. :D

I'm starting to believe that very thing. This team is a train wreck. They had a chance but the team gave up. If Norv had only called a draw play to LT on that 3rd down after the fumble recovery, they would have been in good shape to get some points out of it. The team just gave up, and I think they've already given up on Norv. Marty must be be laughing his ### off.

umm... he won last week and beat a very good chicago team

He beat a very good Chicago team because they got lucky with turn overs. This is what a Norv Turner does to a good team when he takes over:

1. He curses them for many years after he departs the team

2. Bad defense follows him

3. There is no discipline - EVER!

4. Turnovers - see #3 above

5. By week 5 the team has a lot of bad things to say about him - see #3 above.

I feel sorry for the Chargers. They were doomed when they announced Norv Turner as their Head Coach.

STICK TO BEING AN OFF. COORDINATOR, TURNER!!

Sorry, I just cannot stand the man.

The Chargers probably have the most talented roster in the NFL. ANyone other than Schotferbrains or Norvo the Clown would win big with that roster. If our coaching staff had those players, we'd be defending SB champions!

I think the Patriots have a Better overall Roster

..........Chargers...........Patriots

QB ................................X

RB ..........X

WR's ............................. X

TE...........X

K ................................. X

DL ..........X

LB..................................X

CB.................................X

S...................................x

I put Merriman at DL just because he plays more of a passrusher then a LB ala Zach Thomas, more like Jason Taylor.

:rotflmao: OMG! I have two Chargers fans that have just been beaming all summer about Turner. I heard it all. Aikman spent most of his hall of fame speech praising him. He never had this kinda talent at Washington or Oakland. He's a players coach...blah blah blah

I just told them get used to "well, the guys competed" after heart-breaking loss...after heart-breaking loss. Oh, they'll win some games they got no business winning. And lose games they got no business losing. That's the Turner zone for you. Some people just ain't cut out to be a head coach. And Norv is at the top of the list.

Archived