Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its depressing watching the Dallas game

Ji

Receivers on both offenses are finding lots of space. They are nowhere near the type of defense we faced today. .

Moss was wide open on several plays. He either dropped the pass or JC missed him entirely.

The plays were there. We just didn't make them.

yeah dallas' offense looks great against a defense that is missing it's best pass rusher and already had a shoddy secondary.

But Dallas' defense can't stop the run and Brandon Jacobs is long injured and out of the game...Droughns and some kid named Ware are gashing them and if Eli's receivers weren't dropping balls, they'd be in good shape. Dallas looks a little suspect on D, both teams do.

I love the enthusiasm in making sure the first game of the season is diminished in every way possible, even in victory...way to go, that's the spirit. :applause:

Very happy to get the win. But it wasn't confidence inspiring to say the least. I saw a 6 win team out there today beat a 5 win team in overtime.

Until we get better I'll be passing on the kool-aid, thanks.

I'm questioning his leadership at this point because the O looked out of sync all day despite 191 rushing yards. Are you watching the Cowboys and Giants play right now? That's what an NFL offense can look like (both sides). Tempo, rhythm, confidence... JC instills none of that right now.

He's proven he can throw a good looking deep ball. His pocket presence is suspect. He has held the ball waay too long on many occassions. He is missing wide open receivers. He is not converting the easy 3rd downs.

I hope he gets better. Nobody is rooting harder for JC than me. But facts are facts.

I think its more of the fact that this is his first NFL start in a season that matters. He's under alot of pressure right now, he was nervous and it showed. JC is only human after all! Relax, I am sure he will get it together as the season progresses.

I think its more of the fact that this is his first NFL start in a season that matters. He's under alot of pressure right now, he was nervous and it showed. JC is only human after all! Relax, I am sure he will get it together as the season progresses.

I hope you're right :cheers:

I love the enthusiasm in making sure the first game of the season is diminished in every way possible, even in victory...way to go, that's the spirit. :applause:

I was at the game and honestly, I've never felt so unsatisfied with a W. It just felt like more of the same ole' Skins. Bad luck - Jansen injury. Dropped interception to seal the deal. An offense that can rack up yards and still not score TDs. Its nice to get a W with all that working against us, but its hard to look into the future and be totally optomistic.

I was at the game and honestly, I've never felt so unsatisfied with a W. It just felt like more of the same ole' Skins. Bad luck - Jansen injury. Dropped interception to seal the deal. An offense that can rack up yards and still not score TDs. Its nice to get a W with all that working against us, but its hard to look into the future and be totally optomistic.

Yup.

I'm watching the game right now. Both defenses look terrible. Also remember that the Giants are missing an LB as well as their best pass rusher. Romo sits to pee has had so much time he could literally set up camp back in the pocket. Add to that the fact that his receivers are constantly wide open in a horrid Giants secondary and its not going to be pretty.

On the bright side, watching this game once again makes it more and more obvious how amazing BAD Roy Williams is in coverage. I can't believe some Cowboy fans said Taylor is just as bad. Hell, Taylor could run backwards the entire time and cover better than what I'm seeing.

Archived