Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its depressing watching the Dallas game

Ji

thats a real NFL offense. They are moving the ball at will...people are open. They are creative.

There is no way we should have the running game that we have and only score 1 TD. Something is seriously wrong.

A LITTLE LESSON

Some of you just dont get good football. The only reason NY and Dallas Offenses are looking ok right now is because the opposite Defenses are attrocious. Its like a college game. (no defense) To win in the NFL (a winning season, not a couple little games) you have to have 'good' defense. Dallas and NY defenses are allowing way too many pts. Skins and Phins both have very good Defenses.

Skins O may need a little tweaking, but against these terrible D's we should be fine. and dont worry, our D isnt going to allow 30pts+.

Yea, the high scoring can be entertaining, but its not just about scoring, its about stopping the opposer from scoring!!!

As much as I hate a Cowturd and their inbred fans I would be one happy Turd right now. Secondary of the Giants sucks , Witten tore them a new one. But for a first game in our division its a good looking offence. Cant believe I'm saying this crap. :dallasuck

As much as I hate a Cowturd and their inbred fans I would be one happy Turd right now. Secondary of the Giants sucks , Witten tore them a new one. But for a first game in our division its a good looking offence. Cant believe I'm saying this crap. :dallasuck

I cant believe your saying it either. I would not be happy if my defense allowed 35+pts.

Very happy to get the win. But it wasn't confidence inspiring to say the least. I saw a 6 win team out there today beat a 5 win team in overtime.

Until we get better I'll be passing on the kool-aid, thanks.

Ill take a drink. A bit of a swallow. Offence needs work, I'm giving some benifit of a doubt. For now. :helmet:

The only thing that i'm worried about coming out of this game is an extremely confident Cowboys offense, even though they are playing possibly the worst secondary in the league that has no pass rush, but they are putting it on them nonetheless.

Hopefully Dallas gets arrogant instead of confident and then we'd be in good shape, other than that, both NY and Dallas have horrid defenses, but we'll see.

EDIT: Very telling graphic came up saying that Romo sits to pee is averaging 23 yards per completion and the only other Cowboys QB to do that was Staubach...hopefully people can see that he's NOT Staubach and that he's playing a horrible defense, but i'm sure the media will treat him like he is Staubach.

Excuses excuses. Romo sits to pee and the weaker Manning look MILES ahead of Campbell. You can shout defense all you want but no one on the Dolphins made Campbell miss wide open players. The two QB's playing at the moment are more accurate and make faster decisions - without the slow wind up delivery.

That's real - sorry homers.

But I won't be entirely negative (don't want anyone cutting themselves): Neither of our rivals have a defense that looks impressive at all or a ground game to speak of. We have our advantages over both of them.

I wouldn't trade anything I saw from the skins today, for anything thats on display in the cow pukes and lil giants game. I would much rather get a lead and be confident that my defense has some chance of holding it, the girls and migets cant say that right now. furthermore we put up 400 yards on last years #4 offense, I think that says alot.

And for the negative skins "fans", if we are in fact doomed this season then enjoy this win because it might be our last.-----Hail

Excuses excuses. Romo sits to pee and the weaker Manning look MILES ahead of Campbell. You can shout defense all you want but no one on the Dolphins made Campbell miss wide open players. The two QB's playing at the moment are more accurate and make faster decisions - without the slow wind up delivery.

But I won't be entirely negative (don't want anyone cutting themselves): Neither of our rivals have a defense that looks impressive at all or a ground game to speak of. We have our advantages over both of them.

I agree, Campbell looked poor today, and it cost us an easy win, but hopefully it's something he can learn from and move on, he pulled out a win so all is forgiven, but he needs to work on his accuracy.

thats a real NFL offense. They are moving the ball at will...people are open. They are creative.

There is no way we should have the running game that we have and only score 1 TD. Something is seriously wrong.

Are you kidding? The Giants' defense looks to be made up of pre-schoolers, and the Cowboys' defense looks to be made up of first-graders. It's pretty bad either way you slice it.

Dolphins defense is a real defense.

I rather have Campbell be game tested against tough defense early.

A LITTLE LESSON

Some of you just dont get good football. The only reason NY and Dallas Offenses are looking ok right now is because the opposite Defenses are attrocious. Its like a college game. (no defense) To win in the NFL (a winning season, not a couple little games) you have to have 'good' defense. Dallas and NY defenses are allowing way too many pts. Skins and Phins both have very good Defenses.

Skins O may need a little tweaking, but against these terrible D's we should be fine. and dont worry, our D isnt going to allow 30pts+.

Yea, the high scoring can be entertaining, but its not just about scoring, its about stopping the opposer from scoring!!!

AGREEED!!

Personally, I don't admire anything about Dallas. I can't believe people are throwing JC under the bus already. His receivers dropped a bunch of balls and that second pick I pin on Brandon Lloyd. Any NFL quarterback will look good when you get absolutely no pressure. I actually think the Giants defense may be one the worst I've seen in while.

Very happy to get the win. But it wasn't confidence inspiring to say the least. I saw a 6 win team out there today beat a 5 win team in overtime.

Until we get better I'll be passing on the kool-aid, thanks.

Good for you. Why can't you quietly brood in the corner though? Do we all have to lament with you? Sorry not for me.

Excuses? This is what, Campbells 8th game ever? And he was playing the 4th best defense in the league last year? The expectation level is just too damn high around here. Trying to compare Campbell to any other QB in the division under these circumstances is completely unfair.

From what I saw of Campbell he has stuff to work on, there's no doubt, but if he can work on that stuff, improve that stuff, and our defense and running game gets us W's we'll be fine.

Even more, we lost a starting O-Lineman and our back up came in and played well. That's a huge plus that should not be under-estimated. I hate that we lost Jansen because contrary to popular belief he is very good, but at least it didn't become a liability.

We got the win in what could easily have been a trap game. Our RB's did very well against a team they shouldn't have. Our defense held a very experienced Trent Green running an excellent Cam Cameron offense to 13 points and even got 2 sacks.

Make no mistake, if Saban hadn't been applying for other jobs last year the Dolphins would have posted a much better record.

As for those other two QB's look at what they're playing against. Those two defensive teams have a whole lot of work to do. The cowboys just gave up 35 points. All I heard all off season was how defense would be a strength.

The Giants lost two starting D-Linemen and their starting RB during the game and were already completely banged up to begin with. If dallas didn't put up more than 30 I would've been shocked.

The giants are a mess with all those injuries. I feel bad for them.

The cowboys looked good on offense but were absolutely a joke on defense and in special teams.

I thinks it's a little early for any team to think they're great (barring NE and Indy of course), but I think we have every reason to be hopeful. We can and will compete against these guys this year. That means we have a shot at the post season, just like they, and the eagles do.

Archived