Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its depressing watching the Dallas game

Ji

look behind center.

Hopefully Campbell can improve. It would be nice to actually have a leader on this team.

I wouldn't question his leadership because he made two questionable throws that were picked, and didn't feel the presure from his blind side. I doubt we would have won the game had Brunell been the starter. Yes, he also missed on a throw or two that the guy was open on, but he also had a number of catchable throws dropped.

He'll get better, and didn't let anything rattle him.

While Miami D >>> NYs D, I can still agree with the thread starter. This is depressing. Depressing in the fact that we are going to have to hear about this all week long.

True enough, but there are a lot more New Yorkers than Cowboys fans in College Park. So there's that, at least.

I wouldn't question his leadership because he made two questionable throws that were picked, and didn't feel the presure from his blind side. I doubt we would have won the game had Brunell been the starter. Yes, he also missed on a throw or two that the guy was open on, but he also had a number of catchable throws dropped.

He'll get better, and didn't let anything rattle him.

I'm questioning his leadership at this point because the O looked out of sync all day despite 191 rushing yards. Are you watching the Cowboys and Giants play right now? That's what an NFL offense can look like (both sides). Tempo, rhythm, confidence... JC instills none of that right now.

He's proven he can throw a good looking deep ball. His pocket presence is suspect. He has held the ball waay too long on many occassions. He is missing wide open receivers. He is not converting the easy 3rd downs.

I hope he gets better. Nobody is rooting harder for JC than me. But facts are facts.

Receivers on both offenses are finding lots of space. They are nowhere near the type of defense we faced today. Many times today, JC was just sitting back behind the pocket for what seemed like ages and couldn't find anyone open because Miami's secondary was blanketing our receivers. There has been no such instance in this game.

Archived