Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its depressing watching the Dallas game

Ji

Disclaimer: I am not a Dallas Cowgirls fan. Anything that you read in my post is simply objective analysis of football, and should not in any way be interpreted as brokeback man-love for the most loathesome franchise in the NFL.

That being said, Dallas is a good football team, period. I find it funny that some fans here are negating that just because Romo sits to pee only threw for 189 yards and two touchdowns, and in the same breath you say it's because Miami "gave" Dallas the football five times in their own territory.

Did it ever occur to anybody that the reason that Romo sits to pee only had 189 yards passing was because he consistently had a short field? I didn't watch the game, but that seems like a reasonable assumption to me.

Good teams come up with turnovers and score as a result. I'm not ready to crown the Girls as champs yet, but arguing that the Cowboys are not really that good because they got a crap load of turnovers and Romo sits to pee ONLY had 189 yards and two TDs is ridiculous. I would love for the Redskins to get 5-6 turnovers with JC throwing 186 yards and two TDs tonight against Philthy.

He also only completed 50% of his passes. 14/29 for 186 yards. The Dallas offense, even after getting great field position from an INT (yes it was a "gimme"; it was badly overthrown) at the Miami 15, still couldn't get it into the end zone and settled for a field goal. On the next turnover (the fumbled snap) Dallas got it at the Miami 48 and, after 11 plays, were forced to accept a 47 yard field goal. Then finally on the 3rd interception to put them in Miami territory they got a TD. Sorry but their offense was not any kind of juggernaut in this game and Romo sits to pee was not anything special. If you watched the game you would have seen that.

Archived