Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its depressing watching the Dallas game

Ji

A LITTLE LESSON

Some of you just dont get good football. The only reason NY and Dallas Offenses are looking ok right now is because the opposite Defenses are attrocious. Its like a college game. (no defense) To win in the NFL (a winning season, not a couple little games) you have to have 'good' defense. Dallas and NY defenses are allowing way too many pts. Skins and Phins both have very good Defenses.

Skins O may need a little tweaking, but against these terrible D's we should be fine. and dont worry, our D isnt going to allow 30pts+.

Yea, the high scoring can be entertaining, but its not just about scoring, its about stopping the opposer from scoring!!!

Yeah. Lets stop the opposing team from scoring. In the meantime wouldn't it be great if our team could score consistent points ? Perhaps say 28 or more while our D will keep a team like Miami down like 13? Would love to see this team for just once or more put a team away early and not look back. Very, very happy for the win but Skins need to produce some TDs. Looking forward to that day. :helmet:

Dolphins defense is a real defense.

I rather have Campbell be game tested against tough defense early.

I'd rather Campbell PASS the test. Today he didn't look like a franchise QB.

And before you give me the same tired excuses: 54.2 passer rating putting him just above Master QB Rex Grossman 53.6 passer rating (he also played against a good D)

I agree, Campbell looked poor today, and it cost us an easy win, but hopefully it's something he can learn from and move on, he pulled out a win so all is forgiven, but he needs to work on his accuracy.

What you mean "cost us an easy win" we won people. You guys act like we lost. Get real.

Excuses excuses. Romo sits to pee and the weaker Manning look MILES ahead of Campbell. You can shout defense all you want but no one on the Dolphins made Campbell miss wide open players. The two QB's playing at the moment are more accurate and make faster decisions - without the slow wind up delivery.

I agree. I don't how anyone can be confident in JC after today or want to argue he is as good as those two.

Romo sits to pee and Manning are light years ahead of JC. Romo sits to pee particularly looks awesome. I can't imagine what our O would look like with him. 15 for 24 and 345 yards, 4 TDs, and 1 Int for a (2nd Edit to fix rating) 128.472 qb rating. (EDIT: He ran for one too) That is just plain sick no matter what defense you are playing.

What is good for us is that our defense and running games look better than theirs do.

I'm questioning his leadership at this point because the O looked out of sync all day despite 191 rushing yards. Are you watching the Cowboys and Giants play right now? That's what an NFL offense can look like (both sides). Tempo, rhythm, confidence... JC instills none of that right now.

He's proven he can throw a good looking deep ball. His pocket presence is suspect. He has held the ball waay too long on many occassions. He is missing wide open receivers. He is not converting the easy 3rd downs.

I hope he gets better. Nobody is rooting harder for JC than me. But facts are facts.

Finally, a non-homer answer.

What you mean "cost us an easy win" we won people. You guys act like we lost. Get real.

i kind of mistyped, i meant it was the difference between a win where we cruised and won by 14 and instead it was a dogfight. I'm not taking anything away from the win, it's just if he hits those guys we run away and hide instead of going into OT.

One thing about Campbell isn't his accuracy but his "touch" he has none in the short passes. He scan the feild well, feel pressure well and throw the best deep ball. But he doesn't know how to control his arm strength. This is very strange. Maybe it's the adrenaline that is getting to him and making him put extra zip on the ball? I swear if this guy learn how to control his arm strength he would look 10 time better.

I agree. I don't how anyone can be confident in JC after today or want to argue he is as good as those two.

Romo sits to pee and Manning are light years ahead of JC. Romo sits to pee particularly looks awesome. I can't imagine what our O would look like with him. 15 for 24 and 345 yards, 4 TDs, and 1 Int for a (2nd Edit to fix rating) 128.472 qb rating. (EDIT: He ran for one too) That is just plain sick no matter what defense you are playing.

What is good for us is that our defense and running games look better than theirs do.

totally agree....we have the worst QB in the NFC east for sure and its an upgrade to what we had last year.

Romo sits to pee and Manning looked incredible tonight.

One thing about Campbell isn't his accuracy but his "touch" he has none in the short passes. He scan the feild well, feel pressure well and throw the best deep ball. But he doesn't know how to control his arm strength. This is very strange. Maybe it's the adrenaline that is getting to him and making him put extra zip on the ball? I swear if this guy learn how to control his arm strength he would look 10 time better.

I hope it's just nerves on opening day...I think he'll settle down and start to play better...whatever the problem was, I trust 100% that Jason will work as hard as he can to fix whatever the problem was. He's got a great attitude and work ethic, I trust him to get things right.

totally agree....we have the worst QB in the NFC east for sure and its an upgrade to what we had last year.

Romo sits to pee and Manning looked incredible tonight.

What about McNabb he look worst then Jason. You think he is bad too? Why do you think these two QB looked all world tonight? Maybe because of the bad secondary? You CAN'T judge right now. Wait till we have a few more games to see.

They were playing the JV, we were playing the number 4 defense in the league

that was last year dude. They gave up 200 yards rushing to a team that didnt play their Starting RB all preseason and a backup tackle who wasnt even drafted.

how many pts do you think Dallas would of scored on us today?

i think that our opponents are going to gameplan around cooley and moss. they are going to force loyd and randle el to beat us. we really really really need those guys to step up as i think that what we saw today with cooley is going to be the status quo for the rest of the season.

that was last year dude. They gave up 200 yards rushing to a team that didnt play their Starting RB all preseason and a backup tackle who wasnt even drafted.

how many pts do you think Dallas would of scored on us today?

MAYBE our Oline is that good? We were the 4th rank rushing attacked last year. Give it up man. We won let leave it at that. You can complain when we lose.

HUmm Redskins Haters, JAson Cambell Bashers, interesting enough, after only (1) One game your beating down the team you love, since you all like to complement NY and dallas why don't you sell your Redskins jerseys ON here or Ebay and go get yourself one on them silly looking shirts that have a star on it or something. or you can wait till we have played 5 games, then open your mouth , because i'd hate to have to be one to THROW it in your faces.... For being Lozers!!! YOu people Discuss me with your (I"M a REDSKINS fan" ) then come on here and bash them... GET OUT and go ride that COWPATTY band waggon! OR JUST STFU!

Archived