Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randle El already has almost half.....

skinsfan07

First off, wrong use of the word "concur".

Secondly, he sucks because he either never gets open or Jason has no confidence in him. Also, he had at least 2 balls thrown at him, and he chose to give up an interception in the end zone instead of fighting for the ball.

He sucks.

While I agree with most of what you had to say, I think that JC does have some confidence in Lloyd simply based on that play. He gave Brandon the opportunity to do what he did best in SF, go up and grab the ball out of the air. He jus whiffed misserably and probably made Jason lose the small bit of confidence that he had before that play.

That last hail-mary was sweet, almost fell out of my chair. Honestly, before the season started my gut was that Campbell seems to favor ARE more than anyone. I forsee ARE having a good, solid season. Its nice to have him have a nice game, more are to come I believe. No more Patten bs... Yeah Lloyd might have been a bad decision RIGHT NOW but if ARE plays well (along with Moss), ill be happy.

El should get the game ball for today. He made a couple of clutch catches, almost caught that poorly thrown ball, and caught the Hail Mary bounce that almost won the game in regulation. The dude paid his dues today and was everywhere. Once Jason has a game where he's calmed down the entire game and does what he CAN do (which we saw in the second half), this offense CAN be VERY good!

What was up with moss today though, three dropped passes? Great game by Randel El. He has definitely earned the 2nd WR spot in my book. Lloyd has to show me something now.

Sam (or Sonny) said that he was having problems with his wrist. 'Not sure exactly what, but he said they were taping it up and working on it in the first quarter.

As to Lloyd .. you can't blame him. The one pass was poorly thrown, and he didn't really get a whole lot of throws anyway. I think he'll be good as we get a game or two down the road. He knows he's got to get the monkey off his back.

I think the Lloyd int was on more on him than Campbell ... the ball was thrown slightly off taget but Lloyd had at least a 50% chance for the ball more if h actually fought for it and then once the int occured he gave up ...again and let the DB go right past him and get up field..

I love what ARE did and I really hope this is a sign of things to come ...

Moss i think had his problems but may well have been game played out of significance .. the three drops were huge though

Lloyd may find himself 4th on the depth chart real soon ...and we should go out and pick up Gilmore...

I am not impressed w/ lloyd, but he wasn't given many opportunities either. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this is a timing offense than you can't really blame him too much for not being passed to - it would depend on Campbell, not Lloyd's being open or not (to a degree anyway).

My friend who is a good friend with Julian Peterson the LB from Seattle said that when he talks to him about the redskins. Peterson mentions that Lloyd has the best hands he has ever seen but cant get seperation and many of the balls thrown to him in SF were due to no1 else being on the team

El was absolutely amazing. While that last catch did inflate his numbers a bit, he still had an amazing game otherwise. it was a 54 yarder to make his stats 5 receptions for 162 yards, take it away, he has 4 receptions for 108 yards, which means 27 YPC! thats crazy, and its without that last play!

stats are a little skewed with that freak 50 something yard pass at the end of regulation. Still, big ups to ARE, definitely a much better number 2 option in my opinion. Plays hard always.

you have to tip your hat to ARE for MAKING this catch......stats are stats!!!

Nice catch

Archived