Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Player of the Game. . .

mcarey032

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Randel El

Rocky should have more votes. Betts/Portis did the workload to eat up time and keep the Dolphins' offense relatively off the field. But how scary is it to say they could have done even better? Suisham hit it up today, but let's keep him humble about it. Randel El stepped it up and beat his men, almost had the play of the week, and had some nice returns. He was extremely game today. Almost had the craziest catch of his career also. He left it all on the field today.

I would say London Fletcher would get my vote. I saw him on several occasions getting the D-line in proper position and every time he shifted them, they shift right into the direction of the play.

Very good point. Oftentimes, the defensive player of the game gets the game ball because of good on-the-field direction by their captains. London is a serious leader.

So tough, there's a reason it's a team sport, so many people had contributions. Randle El played lights out. Portis and Betts were fantastic. The O-Line stepped up huge when Jansen went down. Rocky McIntosh is progressing sooo well, he's going to be a force. Everyone had a hand in today's victory.

I'd go Randle El on offense. McIntosh on defense.

portis by far. betts was tip toeing through the daisies all day long until portis busted the defense's soul. without portis we don't score a td and settle for a fg in the red zone again b/c betts refuses to run hard until the line has pounded the d down as opposed to portis who runs hard all game long and beats them down.

CP and Betts get my vote. At one point I was scared to see JC throw the ball as he was having a bad day, around the beginning of the fourth quarter. It seems like Gibbs was also scared of that, because we ran the ball down their throats for the remainder of the game. Without those two, and the offensive line, we don't even get to OT.

I give it to Suisham. Of course there are many people to give it to but he nailed that kick straight on with alot of pressure like a veteran would.

Im happy with Suisham... He can make kicks longer than 40 yards, unlike Hall.

Plus I dont want anymore Cortez-types :)

Wheres Lohmiller when you needed him!

ARE if it wasn't for for career game in yds. I think it was 160, we wouldn't have even been in the game. He stepped it up while Moss/Lloyd struggled.

Something very interesting to note though: there was a play where Betts waved off the substition of Portis and then played with attitude. I was shocked to see Betts get that upset and run with some power. :thumbsup: Way to go Betts. :helmet:

Archived