Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Past Redskin You Would Like To See On 07 Roster?

MAX POWER

Very tough decision, but Sammy Baugh.

Art Monk would be my runner up pick based solely on need for this team. Darrell Green a close second. I just can't bring myself to pick Manley because of his drug use which he admitted he was using heavy in his prime.

But sorry Jason, if someone hands me Baugh in his prime to any team in '07 with the exception of the Colts, you take him.

Very tough decision, but Sammy Baugh.

Art Monk would be my runner up pick based solely on need for this team. Darrell Green a close second. I just can't bring myself to pick Manley because of his drug use which he admitted he was using heavy in his prime.

But sorry Jason, if someone hands me Baugh in his prime to any team in '07 with the exception of the Colts, you take him.

What? I will take Baugh over Manning, he could play any postion. People say he was a better safety then he was QB.

Sammy Baugh, no question. Great quarterback, can help out in the secondary, and one of the best punters in NFL history. No need to worry about three guys when you can have one doing everything.

I doubt I would have Baugh in the secondary in this day and age, but I would have no issue putting him at punter. He would be a much, much, much better option than Derrick Frost.

Archived