Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need a little advice from my Redskins brethren

Passizle

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Hello all,

I am about to order my 75th auth anni jersey. Problem is, I am having a hard time picking this years jersey. I already own a Davis (I miss that guy) Portis and Moss jersey. I like the Campbell's alot, but I want one that not alot of people will have.

I was thinking a customizable with Cooley, but chances are he may be gone by next year. My next thought was H.B Blades. I know he is a rook and may amount to nothing, but what a cool freaking name. Finally I was thinking Sellars. He is a beast and just redid his contract to be here for a while.

So, what do you think? I love them all and need a push in a direction so i can wear it for the season opener. God! Its so close I can taste it!

Anyone have any other names that may be cool?

I'm looking to pick up a Smoot jersey this year myself, missed the boat the first time around. From your list, I'd go with Campbell.

My birthday isn't until week 2 so for the opener I will be going with Portis. That's the only jersey I own.

(or maybe Monk or Green since maybe they get inducted into the HOF in 2008)

I just got my authentic Art Monk jersey last weekend, and that is by far the best jersey I have ever purchased. Ive worn it 3 times, and I get compliments everywhere I go. People (in the area) who dont even know that much about football know Art Monk. :helmet:

I have several Arrington jerseys along with a Davis jersey hanging in my closet collecting dust- I made the decision a while back to only purchase retired greats. Now I have a Monk and a Green. Wearing #81 in my Sig picture. I think you should get a Jacoby or Grimm or Riggins or Bostic. Atleast that is what I would do.

Hello all,

I am about to order my 75th auth anni jersey. Problem is, I am having a hard time picking this years jersey. I already own a Davis (I miss that guy) Portis and Moss jersey. I like the Campbell's alot, but I want one that not alot of people will have.

I was thinking a customizable with Cooley, but chances are he may be gone by next year. My next thought was H.B Blades. I know he is a rook and may amount to nothing, but what a cool freaking name. Finally I was thinking Sellars. He is a beast and just redid his contract to be here for a while.

So, what do you think? I love them all and need a push in a direction so i can wear it for the season opener. God! Its so close I can taste it!

Anyone have any other names that may be cool?

I think you should ask yourself why as an adult you are wearing a Jersey with someone else's name on it?

I think you should ask yourself why as an adult you are wearing a Jersey with someone else's name on it?

Just a guess - but maybe this is the way he wants to support his team like about a million other fans often do? Since I am a Redskins fan and did not actually play for the Redskins - my only option is to wear a jersey with someone elses name on it.

I play on a hockey team and have several jerseys with my own name on it but I would look a little silly wearing that to a Skins game - would I not? :2cents:

The way things go in this league nowadays I'm afraid to purchase a current player's jersey to be honest. If I were to get one, I would go with Landry, Taylor or Campbell(I already have a Cooley and Moss).

I think for the 75th Anni..I'm getting a retired player. Monk or Green.

*Scratch this..I don't see one available w/Monk or Green yet*.

They don't sell HB jerseys. Same with Sellers (which is a crying shame) so to get that or HB you would have to do a personalized jersey which jacks the price up.

They sell jerseys that make them money. They used to have Springs at the store where I worked, but he didnt sell so we got rid of it. I guess there just isnt enough people wanting Sellers.

I got an Auth. Riggins two years ago. ....Love it so much. I wont waste my hard earned money on someone that may not be here in the next couple years.

I have several Arrington jerseys along with a Davis jersey hanging in my closet collecting dust- I made the decision a while back to only purchase retired greats. Now I have a Monk and a Green. Wearing #81 in my Sig picture. I think you should get a Jacoby or Grimm or Riggins or Bostic. Atleast that is what I would do.

Well... to infoprm anyone that has questioned the availabilty of jerseys, to get the Cooley, Sellars or HB Blades, I would go custom jersey. I just saw them at the NFL online store for the same price as authentic. like 287 or so. The 339 ones are for the REALLY big guys. The price is based on size I guess.

Somebody mentioned Grimm and thats the one I think I will go with. Grimm is my fav all time. Dude was a flat out nasty sum****.

Archived