Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ladainlian Tomlinson=Clinton Portis

KevinthePRF

Portis preseason stats: 0 carries for 0 yards

Tomlinson's preasoson stats: 0 carries for 0 yards

This matches Tomlinson's preason stats last year before his dream season. IN fact Tomlinson has only carried the ball 14 times in the preseason his entire career. Now can someone tell me again about the importance of Portis needing to be in "game shape", only acquired by reps in preason games?

Portis preseason stats: 0 carries for 0 yards

Tomlinson's preasoson stats: 0 carries for 0 yards

This matches Tomlinson's preason stats last year before his dream season. IN fact Tomlinson has only carried the ball 14 times in the preseason his entire career. Now can someone tell me again about the importance of Portis needing to be in "game shape", only acquired by reps in preason games?

LT has been in pads practicing with his team every day. And CP is no LT.

No hate. I hope he proves us wrong. It's more a reality check than anything. Right now Tomlinson is the best in the league who is in phenomenal shape.

that doesnt mean CP is jp losman.... theres a lot of qbs separating manning and losman, i dont think that many separate LT and CP

No hate. I hope he proves us wrong. It's more a reality check than anything. Right now Tomlinson is the best in the league who is in phenomenal shape.

If Portis doesn't this year then he really might have been overrated by us.

Saunders system in KC had a Top 2-3 back every single season. Portis was excellent here in 2004-5 but needs to prove himself now even though he is still young. Betts might get his job full time next year.

I don't know alls I know is LT has the average of 4.5 yds a carry and CP has 4.7 yds a carry. CP had one bad year and that was the first year in Washington. I am not counting last year, because injuries happen I am not calling that a bad year. If he stays healthy this year LT and CP will be close in yardage.

Archived