Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ladainlian Tomlinson=Clinton Portis

KevinthePRF

Personally, i've never met either one, so my deciding on which one has class would be kind of pointless.

~Bang

All you need to know about Portis is this:

"I don't know if he was fighting dogs or not, but it's his property, it's his dog," Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis told WAVY-TV in Virginia. "If that's what he wants to do, do it. I think people should mind their business."

When told that dog fighting is a felony, Portis replied, "It can't be too bad of a crime."

"You want to hunt down Mike Vick over fighting some dogs?," Portis told the television station. "I think people should mind their own business."

"I know a lot of back roads that have the dog fighting if you want to go see it," he said

--dog fighting and watching dog fighting is classless. Period.

Woa woa woa, Bang i am not sure you realize what happened with that situation.

Immedialty after the win the Pats ran to the center logo of the chargers field and starting mocking them and mr. Merriman.

All LT did was stand up for his team, his stadium and his teammate. I would have been proud to see my players do the same if the opposing team was openly mocking us after a tough hard fought nail biting game.

I got it. His locker room behavior is what I mostly found unappealing.

By the time he got in there, it should have been over... at the very least a coach should have calmed him down before he got in front of cameras.

(They were probably on Marty suicide watch, though.)

Fight during the game, I say.

~Bang

All you need to know about Portis is this:

"I don't know if he was fighting dogs or not, but it's his property, it's his dog," Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis told WAVY-TV in Virginia. "If that's what he wants to do, do it. I think people should mind their business."

When told that dog fighting is a felony, Portis replied, "It can't be too bad of a crime."

"You want to hunt down Mike Vick over fighting some dogs?," Portis told the television station. "I think people should mind their own business."

"I know a lot of back roads that have the dog fighting if you want to go see it," he said

--dog fighting and watching dog fighting is classless. Period.

All I know about Portis is that he can run the damn football. Who gives a royal rats ass what his opinions are.

Have you ever said anything stupid?

Why not quote his press conference when he said that he found it "monstrous"?

When i was a kid another kid got hit by a car, and like a dumbass i said "wow! Look at all the blood!" right in front of his mother.

I saw his mother again a few months later and apologized because I knew what I had said was stupid. No one is perfect.

Now, catch CP actually fighting dogs, OK, but his opinion is his opnion. I don't rightly care what his opinions are.

Do you only watch football players who are a nice person with squeaky clean opinions on everything?

~Bang

Yay.

Have you ever said anything stupid?

Why not quote his press conference when he said that he found it "monstrous"?

When i was a kid another kid got hit by a car, and like a dumbass i said "wow! Look at all the blood!" right in front of his mother.

I saw his mother again a few months later and apologized because I knew what I had said was stupid. No one is perfect.

Now, catch CP actually fighting dogs, OK, but his opinion is his opnion. I don't rightly care what his opinions are.

~Bang

Yes his next interview is what we call a PR move.

What disturbs me is not that he thinks dog fighting is OK.

Its that he said he cleary knows where dog fights happen and all but admits to watching them. I dont care if he didnt fight them, going to a backroad and watching a dog fight is not something a classy person does.

LT was very upset that his stadium was disrepected after the game, so he reacted after the game. How can you complain?

Yes his next interview is what we call a PR move.

What disturbs me is not that he thinks dog fighting is OK.

Its that he said he clearly knows where dog fights happen and all but admits to watching them. I dont care if he didnt fight them, going to a backroad and watching a dog fight is not something a classy person does.

LT was very upset that his stadium was disrepected after the game, so he reacted after the game. How can you complain?

And his firstb interview could be construed as a joke, considering how much he and Samuels were yukking it up.

Who are you to say what is going on in his head.

And get this I'm NOT complaining, i was commenting that the comparison of CP being injured to LT playing in the playoffs was a stupid one.

Do you know anyone who does any drugs?

Why haven't you turned them in yet? You know what they're doing, it hurts people, why not carry your moral flag on over there and tell the police so they can get what they deserve?

How about driving around after having a few... know anyone who does that? ever done that yourself?

Have you ever lived in a neighborhood where some people aren't the best sort of people, and they may be doing things that are unsavory?

Did you call the police?

Keep the holier-than-thou... it rarely flies true.

Get it straight. We watch Clinton Portis because he plays football. Not because he's a statesman. I don't give a damn if when he was a kid in Mississippi he knew where there was a dog fight.

When I was younger I knew where a LOT of things went on. Still do.

And I'd venture you do, too.

~Bang

And his firstb interview could be construed as a joke, considering how much he and Samuels were yukking it up.

Who are you to say what is going on in his head.

And get this I'm NOT complaining, i was commenting that the comparison of CP being injured to LT playing in the playoffs was a stupid one.

Do you know anyone who does any drugs?

Why haven't you turned them in yet? You know what they're doing, it hurts people, why not carry your moral flag on over there and tell the police so they can get what they deserve?

How about driving around after having a few... know anyone who does that? ever done that yourself?

Have you ever lived in a neighborhood where some people aren't the best sort of people, and they may be doing things that are unsavory?

Did you call the police?

Keep the holier-than-thou... it rarely flies true.

Get it straight. We watch Clinton Portis because he plays football. Not because he's a statesman. I don't give a damn if when he was a kid in Mississippi he knew where there was a dog fight.

When I was younger I knew where a LOT of things went on. Still do.

And I'd venture you do, too.

~Bang

No im not a snitch.

But you in the post i replied to you made a statement cleary comparing the class of LT to CP.

Its just wrong. CP seems to have some class yea and he plays with lots of emotion but LT is barry sanders esc in his class. There is no equals sign when we talk CP and LT. NONE

Ps. Go watch the interview again, samuels is cleary laughing at clinton because of how redicoulus he was being.

Not a snitch?

Than your opinion on morality is discounted. How you can say that and then sit there and complain that CP knew where dog fights were? Rather hypocritical, eh?

Apparently he's no snitch, either. If a microphone is stuck in your face and the guy asks you about those guys on the corner selling sacks, what will you say?

Again, I don't care what CP says about anything. I'm not watching him for his opinions. I don't care if ANY of them have class.

I am not inviting them over for friggin tea. I want to watch them bust heads and run people over, not pontificate on their high moral standing.

~Bang

Not a snitch?

Than your opinion on morality is discounted. How you can say that and then sit there and complain that CP knew where dog fights were? Rather hypocritical, eh?

Apparently he's no snitch, either. If a microphone is stuck in your face and the guy asks you about those guys on the corner selling sacks, what will you say?

Again, I don't care what CP says about anything. I'm not watching him for his opinions. I don't care if ANY of them have class.

I am not inviting them over for friggin tea. I want to watch them bust heads and run people over, not pontificate on their high moral standing.

~Bang

No I am not hypocritical. I said Clinton cleary still goes to dog fights if you read between the lines.

I see that you dont care what nfl players do. Well when it costs them their job maybe you will. I also dont like players who beat their wives, but i guess thats all good in your book.

All i was saying is you commented on LTs class and Portis class. I said the comparison isnt even close.

No I am not hypocritical. I said Clinton cleary still goes to dog fights if you read between the lines.

That's a stretch. Believe what you want, but til you show some proof it's just an opinion.

I see that you dont care what nfl players do. Well when it costs them their job maybe you will. I also dont like players who beat their wives, but i guess thats all good in your book.

Man, you love taking leaps don't you.

Again, I don't know these guys. I don't know ANY of them. It is not my place to pass judgement on people who I pay to watch beat each other's brains in.

It's their job, if they screw it up, it's on them. Tell me what difference that makes to me? It isn't up to me to tell the world how to behave, nor is it up to me to enforce it.

There's two sides to every story. EVERY story. Except in your world. You apparently have the uncanny ability to make judgments on people based on 30 second sound bytes.

All i was saying is you commented on LTs class and Portis class. I said the comparison isnt even close.

and i've repeated enough times that I commented on comparing their postseasons.

But hey, since you're a master of reading between the lines, you've probably figured out that means I'm a child molester.

~Bang

That's a stretch. Believe what you want, but til you show some proof it's just an opinion.

Man, you love taking leaps don't you.

Again, I don't know these guys. I don't know ANY of them. It is not my place to pass judgement on people who I pay to watch beat each other's brains in.

It's their job, if they screw it up, it's on them. Tell me what difference that makes to me? It isn't up to me to tell the world how to behave, nor is it up to me to enforce it.

There's two sides to every story. EVERY story. Except in your world. You apparently have the uncanny ability to make judgments on people based on 30 second sound bytes.

and i've repeated enough times that I commented on comparing their postseasons.

But hey, since you're a master of reading between the lines, you've probably figured out that means I'm a child molester.

~Bang

Step 1: Breathe

Step 2: Breathe again.

Step 3: Talk to someone

They arent even on the same planet.

your just over doing it

CP has had more rushing yards then LT 2 of the last 3 seasons

portis was leading nfl in tds this season before he went out for the season.

LT is better then CP but some people dont appreciate him enough.

if u look at top 5 RB's in the game they all have good players around him

LT has had two probowl QB's on his team

Alexander has probowl QB

LJ has had probowl QB

portis has played in washington with brunell

all those RB's have good QB's to take the pressure off them

what does CP have brunell to throw 2 yard screens?

we seen how well portis did with santana to spread the offense in 05 season

how would portis stats look if he had a QB like Hasselbeck, brees, rivers, Green, or Manning?

can you honestly tell me portis wouldnt have similar #'s to LT if he had Rivers that line and HOF FB blocking for him?

your just over doing it

CP has had more rushing yards then LT 2 of the last 3 seasons

portis was leading nfl in tds this season before he went out for the season.

LT is better then CP but some people dont appreciate him enough.

if u look at top 5 RB's in the game they all have good players around him

LT has had two probowl QB's on his team

Alexander has probowl QB

LJ has had probowl QB

portis has played in washington with brunell

all those RB's have good QB's to take the pressure off them

what does CP have brunell to throw 2 yard screens?

we seen how well portis did with santana to spread the offense in 05 season

how would portis stats look if he had a QB like Hasselbeck, brees, rivers, Green, or Manning?

can you honestly tell me portis wouldnt have similar #'s to LT if he had Rivers that line and HOF FB blocking for him?

Now take a look at LT's TD's and recieving yards...like i said...not on the same planet.

Archived