Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Very telling snapshot of the Space Needle. (Brunell related)

Rodriggo

NNT for this thread is BS... at very least its highly entertaining Come on! It deserved its own thread!!! :2cents:

Yeah, I don't want to get NNT'd but maybe it was for something else...but that picture made me swallow my coffee fast before spraying it on the screen. Nicely done RodRiggo.

Dan,

The answer to your question is one of those "hidden in plain view" deals. Rather than explain it, however, I'll allow you the pleasure of discovering the truth yourself. Should you decide it's worth your Friday morning time to investigate the matter, of course. :)

Dan,

The answer to your question is one of those "hidden in plain view" deals. Rather than explain it, however, I'll allow you the pleasure of discovering the truth yourself. Should you decide it's worth your Friday morning time to investigate the matter, of course. :)

Dang, it's too early in the morning for a poser, Om. I'll pass.

Mark Brunell was NNT'd as well by Gibbs. No New Trades. :D

Funny pic.

:laugh:

I almost wish the Skins were shopping Brunell around to even more teams. We could have that same pic photoshopped 31 times for a Brunell tour of every NFL team!

Dan,

Haha! Nice reference there Om. I had no idea you were into that type of music.

Haha! Nice reference there Om. I had no idea you were into that type of music.

Assuming your talking about the punk band? If so, the expression was not intended as a "reference"---just the use of an apt phrase I believe likely predates those young fellows a bit.

As to punk itself ... not at the top of my favorite genre list, but not at the bottom either. Below the Mendoza line though, probably. :)

Archived