Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Dallas Cowboys Have To Be......

CAMPBELL2MOSS4SIX

the NFC was very weak last year as was evidenced by the fact the Bears, a team without a functional quarterback, were able to be the conference rep in the Super Bowl.

anyone trying to read that much into where NFC teams stood in the playoffs after last year's finish are wasting their time.

the teams that were 9-7 or 10-6 last year are a couple of injuries away from being 6-10 or 7-9.

it's just that way right now.

The AFC was like that for years in the 1980's.

Merely a question of which sacrificial lamb was going to be offered up.

No, your point was that it happens all the time and so it shouldn't be discussed and used as an excuse, but yet you guys use that call as an excuse as to why you guys didn't win the Superbowl, or whatever.

But when I talk about the Cowboys being a field goal away from the Divisional round, it happens all the time and it's no big deal.

I don't remember anyone ever saying that's why we didn't win the Super Bowl.

I also remember using that as proof that all missed opportunities are irrelevant and just excuses.

I don't remember our education system being as pathetic as it must be to have produced you.

The Dallas Cowboys Have to be...(Top 5)

1. The most overrated team in the NFL.

2. Dreaming that they can win with "Bum", oh sorry, Wade Phillips.

3. Wondering when T.O. will screw up again so he can be suspended.

4. Hoping that they don't have to win any games by a FG.

5. Worried about that team called the REDSKINS.

it was an article in their paper, it is true

and there have been others tooting the Pokes to the Super Bowl, especially some on shows like NFL Live, and ESPN in general

Peter King picks the Pats vs the Pokes every year :laugh:

and lets not forget Jerrah himself talking how much he likes this team, and they have the talent to go all the way, especially with not much competetion in the NFC this season, and Tony Romo sits to pee also saying they could win it all this year.... :laugh:

personally I hope every media outlet keeps pumping the Cowboys, I haven't seen a team win anything yet because of what a bunch of reporters predicted

Thanks Bubba for the Co-sign!!!

Skins fans sure do talk about why Dallas has no shot this year alot.

Yep, your our rivals...we are your rivals...its our job.

This thread will go 20 pages.......a thread titled "Jaguars have to be.........." might go a page and a half...at most.

I honestly thought the Cowboys were more hyped up LAST training camp.

Besides the Bucs,who won it all with a new coach, new OC, and a QB who wasn't expected to start in that system...

But yet Romo sits to pee is more proven then Rothlisberger was when he took the Steelers to a 15-1 record and AFC championship game...

Ben was as proven as Romo sits to pee halfway through that season

brad johnson will be starting for dallas by week 9.

Romo sits to pee had a few good games and parcells had no other options. believe in brad johnson off the fantasy free agency lines around week 7. everyone will laugh at you until the guy steps in for Romo sits to pee and unfortunately does what he always does...put up great numbers. damn i hate it that one of my favorite professionals is on that team.

I'm saying, it's a new year and I'm excited about Phillips non-vanilla defense and Garrett's spread offense and the players seem to be more excited about playing for Phillips than Pawwwcells and they seem to like the changes in the offense and defense.

And that equals SB in your mind?...:doh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry...im so sorry...i meant to say, that equals SB in Jerry Jones's mind....which it DOES! Glory Hog J.J. and the media here in Dallas are sooooo unrealistic they'd make you think they can win the SB every year with a new QB starting, um...EVERY YEAR! LOL! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey PC84...remember the guy they called "Q"...lots of the same kool-aid was going around then too. You guys will know again what a 5-11 season feels like.

I haven't seen anyone predict the Cowboys to win it all - in fact, I haven't seen anyone predict an NFC team to win it all. There are at least three AFC teams better than any NFC team.

Do you have a link for this prediction?

Athlon has the Cowboys playing in the Superbowl, but they always pick Dallas.

Archived