Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Dallas Cowboys Have To Be......

CAMPBELL2MOSS4SIX

They do have Brad Johnson to fall back on if Romo sits to pee chokes. Wade is a very aggressive defensive coach who lives and dies with blitzing. Their offense will likely be very conservative and they will run the ball with their good backs. They remind me of the Skins but a step better in talent.

Were you really calling him "Pawwwcells" seven months ago?

And didn't "Pawwwcells" get you to what you said was only a field goal away from the divisional round?

And would ANYONE honestly call a well-respected, Hall-of-Fame-bound coach a mocking name?

You're a first class moron.

Yes I in fact did

We had the talent to do more with a more aggressive coach, he was just to vanilla, plain and simple

I don't see you calling out Redskins fans who Hall of Famer Michael Irving a mocking name...or what about calling Aikman a fag?Tell me the difference here, please.

That hurts man, I think I'm gunna go listen to some Fall Out Boy and cut my wrists in the shower since some internet tough guy called me a moron.

I don't remember anyone ever saying that's why we didn't win the Super Bowl.

I also remember using that as proof that all missed opportunities are irrelevant and just excuses.

I don't remember our education system being as pathetic as it must be to have produced you.

I've read it on here before.

But yet I read that numerous times on here last season.

Oh, great debating there, I'm dumb because I disagree with you?Awesome man...

Archived