Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Dallas Cowboys Have To Be......

CAMPBELL2MOSS4SIX

Besides the Bucs,who won it all with a new coach, new OC, and a QB who wasn't expected to start in that system...

But yet Romo sits to pee is more proven then Rothlisberger was when he took the Steelers to a 15-1 record and AFC championship game...

I haven't seen anyone predict the Cowboys to win it all - in fact, I haven't seen anyone predict an NFC team to win it all. There are at least three AFC teams better than any NFC team.

Do you have a link for this prediction?

I haven't seen that either but I have seen predictions calling for them to dominate the division. I seriously doubt it.

Besides the Bucs,who won it all with a new coach, new OC, and a QB who wasn't expected to start in that system...

But yet Romo sits to pee is more proven then Rothlisberger was when he took the Steelers to a 15-1 record and AFC championship game...

That Bucs team lost in the NFC championship game the year before with Tony Dungy coaching so they dont count!!!!

That Bucs team lost in the NFC championship game the year before with Tony Dungy coaching so they dont count!!!!

Who says?

BTW, the Cowboys were a field goal away from the divisional playoffs so really, there isn't that big of a difference.

I haven't seen that either but I have seen predictions calling for them to dominate the division. I seriously doubt it.

I think I've seen maybe one prediction that they win, not dominate, the conference. I'm sure there are more. Its been a long time since winning the NFCE equated to winning it all.

Who says?

BTW, the Cowboys were a field goal away from the divisional playoffs so really, there isn't that big of a difference.

Wade has never ever won a postseason game. They lost Parcells, a guy who is on his way to the HOF and not even he could get them a post season win. Every other team he coached had at least won some playoff games. Hell, two of them went to the SB. The Cowboys are a black smudge on his record.

Actually Philly lost the previous NFC championship to the Rams, who lost to the Pats. TB didn't win a playoff game in 01'. A matter of fact the Vikings lost to the Giants, the year before that, and Tampa lost in round 1 that year as well.

I think I've seen maybe one prediction that they win, not dominate, the conference. I'm sure there are more. Its been a long time since winning the NFCE equated to winning it all.

I'd say the odds are on the side of the AFC once again, too many good teams in that conference. But you never know what's going to happen, that's what makes the NFL so attractive.

the 1st team in NFL history predicted to win it all with a

new head coach

1st year "OC"

unproven QB

and if you can think of some more things please add on...

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

It's all a part of the TO love fest (:puke: ). If TO played for the Raiders, they'd probably pick them to go all the way.

Who says?

Except the Cowboys snuck in the playoffs with a 9-7 record, in a year where weak teams made the playoffs, including the 8-8 Giants.

It's absolutely bogus that there are "professional" sportswriters who seriously believe Dallas will win it all. But then again, there are jackasses who pick the Boys every year. It's just some stupid ploy to get there magazine circulation up. The thing they don't realize is Dallas is no longer "America's Team." I'd say after '04 when I saw half of Dallas' stadium filled with Steeler fans, that Pittsburgh now holds that "honor." Although technically since the Redskins represent Washington D.C., the nation's capital, the Redskins are truely "America's Team." Now and forever. Suck it Dallas. Suck it hard.

WELL ITS BECAUSE YALL HAVENT EVEN WON A PLAYOFF GAME IN 10 YEARS..

THE cowboys coach wade philips will be a nobody just like his father.

that team will walk all over him....

i can't stand the cowboys because they are igorant. 75% of their fans are in jail (no lie) and 75% of the cowboys have been to jail. hahaha

i hate the cow****es more than any other thing in my life. I can deal with other things, I cant STAND the cow****es

Skins fans sure do talk about why Dallas has no shot this year alot.

Well put it this way, how would you have felt last year, if Gibbs stepped down -- after winning in the playoffs in 2005 -- and made Gregg Williams the head coach?

Do you think it would be a seemless transition - in which, Williams would take the Redskins to the SuperBowl?

Because it's almost the exact situation, however, there would be less turnover from Gibbs to Williams.

Link?

it was an article in their paper, it is true

and there have been others tooting the Pokes to the Super Bowl, especially some on shows like NFL Live, and ESPN in general

Peter King picks the Pats vs the Pokes every year :laugh:

and lets not forget Jerrah himself talking how much he likes this team, and they have the talent to go all the way, especially with not much competetion in the NFC this season, and Tony Romo sits to pee also saying they could win it all this year.... :laugh:

personally I hope every media outlet keeps pumping the Cowboys, I haven't seen a team win anything yet because of what a bunch of reporters predicted

just like we were predicted to go all the way last year, with a new OC, and shaky qb situation.. TONY Romo sits to pee is not the answer cowgirl fans, im sorry... you will soon find everything that glitters isnt gold. and tony Romo sits to pee showed his true colors when it counted..... At least our QB got BETTER as the season went on .. tony Romo sits to pee has been in the league for 5 years and still screws up, he will be a good back-up but if the cowboys are smart they will draft a QB next year. mark my words.

he was undrafted and sat the bench for 4 years for a reason.

Wade will never be the coach parcells is, or was. I would rather have parcells come coach our team if we lose gibbs than cowher... cowboy fans use any excuse they can as to why they have been a door mat for the past 11 years. even when they won the superbowl, we swept them during the season.

Archived