Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Other Team Are You Rooting For?

Reaganaut

Every year I have a ritual where after the Skins miss the playoffs I pick a team that I will root for through January and jump to another if they lose. I won't expose myself to attack by revealing past teams I've rooted for, but I will now divulge that I will be watching the Eagles this year and rooting for them throughout the playoffs.

I'd trade straight up for the entire team and coach and move it to Landover. I wouldn't have said that during the Buddy Ryan days, but these guys are class from top to bottom. No quitters on that team.

I love football and although it pains me to have these "one game stands" with other teams, it beats sulking around and cursing the coaches.

Are you rooting for another team in January? Fess up here.

My girlfriend is from New Orleans, so I have to pull for the Aints. There's no guarantee they'll even make the playoffs, though. That loss to the Bungles hurt. :doh:

Also, I'd like to see the Brownies make some noise...I've got a friend from Cleveland. I guess they still have a mathematical shot.

And ANYBODY BUT PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!

I am hoping the Chiefs slip into the playoffs so I can root for them. I've been to a couple of their games this year, and had Priest Holmes on my fantasy team, so I have followed them pretty closely. I can tell you that they are one entertaining team to watch. Not much defense, but their offense is impressive.

I really like the Colts and Packers. I would love to see the Eagles have to go to GB, would be sweet. I think Indy will be out quick and Tenn might just be the team to beat in AFC.

So my pick is Tenn and GB or PHilly(depends on home field) Which ever team plays home field will go to the SB

Can't be another NFC Team, and anyways it's the Patriots from the time that I was living in Montreal and getting them on TV on a weekly basis.

Although, I really did prefer their previous unis, you know, the blue soccer style ones with different tones(?) of lustre... one shiny, the other matte, in vertical stripes.

The new ones just look so, drab.

I'll be hoping for The Packers and the Titans , my preseason superbowl picks.

I predict a Titans win over the Packers in the Superbowl, so I hope that happens. For that to happen both the Titans and Packers need homefield. So this weekend, I'm hoping the Raiders,Dolphins and Eagles lose and Titans,Packers and Giants win. That will give Titans and Packers homefield.:laugh:

Archived