Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

new blloyd site is finally up!!

xX2PORTIS6Xx

I like the look of the site. Very stylish. Content is pretty much out of the control of the designer, so you can't fault the designer for that.

In my mind the jury's out on the subject of the site. I haven't given up hope that Lloyd will be a productive WR for the Skins.

Nice website, but with that said, I couldn't care less. He needs to put up some numbers this year. I think he will. Hopefully, being in Saunders system a second year and with Campbell being the QB he will be one of the better #2's in the league. If he has a breakout season, hopefully that translates to our offense clicking and opening up the field.

If you didnt know already,www.blloyd.com is finally off construction.
To me, this is nothing but a marketing ploy to advance his musical career. Brandon has a lot of "ego" but his football abilities have not shown up for the skins. Dan Snyder is paying for him to be able to show his "bravado", until he shows his worthiness on the field, I classify hin as a "prima dupe".

His talent musically is suspect and his arrogance rises. !!:(

Aren't WR's suppose to be a little arrogant and crazy?

So his music and site aren't the best in the world. Who's in the NFL is? Maybe Lloyd just likes to keep busy.

Personally, I would just like to see more passes thrown his way this season. Then if he doesn't produce like most of us thought he would, I might start drinking some of the haterade that's being passed around.

Archived