Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

new blloyd site is finally up!!

xX2PORTIS6Xx

if you get a chance, DONT click on his music. for the sweet love of jesus.

i dont know whats worse, his rap or his numbers last season. thoughts? haha

Life ain't cookies and milk' date=' and I ain't Santa Clause... [/quote']:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Wow. Modeling pictures are priceless. Especially the background picture for "Ask B Lloyd". I wonder how many people have 'asked B Lloyd' what on EARTH is up with that Zoolander meets Carlton Banks s**t??!!!

Perhaps the funniest part of the site is the fact that his Biography features a paragraph about every season in his NFL career .... except 2006.

But hey, at least his site loaded faster than Clinton's.

now, let's see him make some plays during the regular season to upload to the site :)

his performance in 2006 was about as disappointing as one can get at WR.

there was little competition for his spot and he still couldn't seem to roll the boulder up the hill.

23 catches in 16 games?

geez, Don Warren did better than that as the BLOCKING tight end back in the 1980's :laugh:

You don't need the other stats when you make as many TDs as BLLOYD.

That site is horrible, and slow, I doubt its his real site. I figured it'd be fast if it was, that site is so slow.

understatement.

that site is beyond horrible. wow. it's even worse than that. Eli Mannings website that he made in college is better than this crap. Ya'll remember Eli's web page he made right? hahaha

so you clicked on this thread just to complain?Its pretty clear in the title what this thread was about.Some people where actually waiting for the site to be ready.And I was just letting them know.
Apparently he reads this site :laugh:
A 256 yard catch? THAT'S a Brandon Lloyd Christmas.
Lol nice post i had no idea he had a site that we could make fun of
That's what she said.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't know which one is funnier.

Sigh. The guy has been me, me, me since college. Why didn't we do our homework on him before we made that ridiculous trade? The 49ers players and coaches couldn't stand him.
I believe Betts went to bat for him. They played together in high school I think.

Archived