Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

new blloyd site is finally up!!

xX2PORTIS6Xx

now, let's see him make some plays during the regular season to upload to the site :)

his performance in 2006 was about as disappointing as one can get at WR.

there was little competition for his spot and he still couldn't seem to roll the boulder up the hill.

23 catches in 16 games?

geez, Don Warren did better than that as the BLOCKING tight end back in the 1980's :laugh:

That site was gay. His modeling pictures look stupid. This guy definitely is playing football for the money and not the sport.

God I hope he succeeds this year. I honestly did not expect this from him when we signed him, but I guess I didn't know squat about him.

now, let's see him make some plays during the regular season to upload to the site :)

his performance in 2006 was about as disappointing as one can get at WR.

there was little competition for his spot and he still couldn't seem to roll the boulder up the hill.

23 catches in 16 games?

geez, Don Warren did better than that as the BLOCKING tight end back in the 1980's :laugh:

so you clicked on this thread just to complain?Its pretty clear in the title what this thread was about.Some people where actually waiting for the site to be ready.And I was just letting them know.

so you clicked on this thread just to complain?Its pretty clear in the title what this thread was about.Some people where actually waiting for the site to be ready.And I was just letting them know.

I don't think anyone is bashing you for posting it. But its an open forum so people are going to post there opinions.

Archived