Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

new blloyd site is finally up!!

xX2PORTIS6Xx

That site is horrible, and slow, I doubt its his real site. I figured it'd be fast if it was, that site is so slow.

You need to get a T1 line installed at your house. J/K.:D

The site is done in all Flash and that is why it takes time to load. I hate web designers who do this. It looks cool (the flash part not this website - very poorly designed) but comes with an huge overhead as you can see.

I think the site's design is pretty good. There's a lot to be proud of there...

As far as the subject matter, that's something else entirely.

You make it seem like he designed the website. As you can see he hired a firm to design it. The design acutally is annoying. I have seen better.

You make it seem like he designed the website. As you can see he hired a firm to design it. The design acutally is annoying. I have seen better.

What's annoying about it? Ok, there's no real content, but the basic layout is decent. It's got a unique look to it as well.

And I thought the guy who started this thread was the one who designed it...?

I do like how there is no mention of the 2006 season.

It could read like:

I am Blloyd, wiggy wiggy.....I am a locker room cancer....There might not be an I in team....but I deserve every paycheck I get.

When I dont get the ball, I like to whine, and there is definitely an I in whine.

I got to make a splash in music because I spend so much time with myself, my teamates dont trust me as far as they can throw me, but I got a cool website.

Wiggy wiggy. Bling Bling.

uhhhhhhhh yeah, uhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think BLloyds gonna be peachy keen

Ya know lives his life, he tries to live it right

Ya know I feel ya right, ya know I feel ya right

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Seriously, I think he's just having fun with the way things are working out for him. He's making a lot of money, has a family, and got to do something he's always dreamed of. He's smart enough to know he needs to work hard to continue his success, and I don't doubt for 1 minute that he's putting extra effort towards this season to show that he deserves that money. He's shown up with more muscle mass, and supposedly a better attitude. I'm willing to forget his past season, start with a clean slate, and watch him make some great plays this year.

Watdafxup wit his hair? Get it cut hippy. Nice ass ride though. I just hope his rapping thing is more of a hobby and not some future career after football.:2cents:

It may look a little wierd, but it's better than those punkass cornrows he was sporting last year. I hope this means he's finally grown up a bit and will commit himself to playing up to his potential this season.

Wow you guys a pathetic, ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** all day long its a new season get over it.

you didn't know? :laugh: this site has the most hateful fans of their own players i've ever seen.

i glanced at the site and it looked pretty well done to me. i have my opinions about his rap career and his dress, but it has nothing to do with him as a football player. i'm glad he has outside interests b/c balance in anyone's life is a good thing.

nothing wrong with poking a little fun at Blloyd. his haircut is pretty funny and his carlton banks attire doesnt really fit with his rap styles, but whatever. hes a much better football player than he demonstrated last year, and hes much better than everyone seems to think.

but you cant not laugh at the stat on his page that his longest catch of the year was 256 yards. thats just priceless, especially for him.

Archived