Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shyamali Malakar in negotiations with Playboy Magazine

CHUBAKAH

Do I even have to say it? And I must say, show me someone who says they wouldn't and I'll show you a bull****ter.

I wouldn't. From the picture above.... I don't think she's attractive at all. Perhaps there are better pictures where she is done up? But if the above photo is the best anyone can offer.... I wouldn't give her the time of day.

The Hooters pic doesn't do it for me either.

So as far as I can tell, her boobs bounced up and down for a half a second on TV.. of course the tape-on-the-glasses crew have isolated it and put it on the internet for maximum masturbatability, and as a result, she may be in Playboy?

Good grief,, as a society we REALLY need to get LAID.

Now, for a completely related topic, I bet they have to shave her with a lawn mover before her photo shoot.

~Bang

While wearing clothespins on their noses.

I wouldn't. From the picture above.... I don't think she's attractive at all. Perhaps there are better pictures where she is done up? But if the above photo is the best anyone can offer.... I wouldn't give her the time of day.

I agree. I don't see the big deal. Her body seems nice, but her face is like a 14 year old's. Weirds me out. I'd take a pass.

shamali_malakar_12.jpgshyamali_malakar_09.jpg

How about these? She's not drop dead gorgeous but she's cute. I'd hit it :laugh:.

Does this chick have any career aspirations? Hoooters then Playboy!!:doh:

She's 19 and going to school. What do you want her to do? Hell you'd do the same thing if that opportunity arose, and even if you wouldn't, many would.

She's 19 and going to school. What do you want her to do? Hell you'd do the same thing if that opportunity arose, and even if you wouldn't, many would.

She could say no.Sure you get a nice check ,but very few female career were launched by appearing in the magazine.

Archived