Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shyamali Malakar in negotiations with Playboy Magazine

CHUBAKAH

You would be so scared if that woman was naked in your bedroom you would probably log in to ES for advise.

The critical comments from guys on ES about women are so funny.

Hahaha. Sure thing buddy.

Read my posts in this thread. I've defended her from the beginning.

I'd beat. After checking out that gif that GACOLB posted I couldnt resist. She is a butterface, so all you gotta do is look at everything but her face. :)

Yeah my favorite .gif of all time.

43ek1te.gif

At least some of you are honest. And seriously, when you're banging a girl, are you really focusing on the face? I mean come on.

There I fixed it for you.
Thank you. These guys are so full of ****.

Yeah, sure :rolleyes: . I just honestly don't think she's attractive, especially not Playboy worthy. If some other guys think so, that's fine with me, it's not like attraction is the same for everyone, but if we're putting her up there on this pedestal and acting like everyone should think she's hot, that's crazy.

shyamalibn3.jpg

If we're gonna put her on this universal appeal rating, then you can see way hotter girls walking around even Universal City Walk down here in Orlando, or around any bars in Tallahassee on Thursday or Saturday nights, especially the sorority girls.

And again, no, I wouldn't hit it, unless I was wasted, sorry you can't accept/believe that.

shyamaliyq6.gif

I'm not putting her on a pedastal. I'm just saying that anyone who says they wouldn't hit it is full of ****.

Let me ask you, would you bang Cameron Diaz?

Probably, yeah. But this girl's no Cameron Diaz, and I think there are also hotter celebs out there than Cameron:

Kate Hudson, Scarlett Johannson, Jessica Alba, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Catherine Bell, Charisma Carpenter, Eva Longoria, Liz Hurley, Halle Berry...

The list goes on (I actually played a game today of "Which one would you: kill, marry, have a one night stand with," so all these random names are fresh in my mind.

And anytime you call someone out as a liar for not agreeing that a certain woman is hot, it's pretty ridiculous.

I agree with most people posting in this thread. She's butt-ugly.
I wouldn't. From the picture above.... I don't think she's attractive at all. Perhaps there are better pictures where she is done up? But if the above photo is the best anyone can offer.... I wouldn't give her the time of day.

The Hooters pic doesn't do it for me either.

Meh, i would be disappointed if she were my waitress at Hooters, much less Playboy.
The guitar picture is not flattering.

I don't know,, she looks like she has a ten yr old's face on top of her body. Not my cup of tea.

~Bang

I agree, heck of a body, but a brick face.
I'm obviously not the only one who thinks she's not attractive either, considering nearly half the posters in this thread agree.

Probably, yeah. But this girl's no Cameron Diaz, and I think there are also hotter celebs out there than Cameron:

Kate Hudson, Scarlett Johannson, Jessica Alba, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Catherine Bell, Charisma Carpenter, Eva Longoria, Liz Hurley, Halle Berry...

The list goes on (I actually played a game today of "Which one would you: kill, marry, have a one night stand with," so all these random names are fresh in my mind.

And anytime you call someone out as a liar for not agreeing that a certain woman is hot, it's pretty ridiculous.

I'd take this girl over Cameron Diaz. Every day of the week. And I'm not saying she's the hottest celebrity around.

I don't think you're a liar. I just don't think you're being honest with yourself.

I'd take this girl over Cameron Diaz. Every day of the week. And I'm not saying she's the hottest celebrity around.

I don't think you're a liar. I just don't think you're being honest with yourself.

So all those people I quoted from this thread aren't being honest with themselves either? Or maybe we just somehow don't find this girl attractive in the least?

I swear, I have no reason to lie about this, this is just a message board conversation between people who'll never actually meet in real life most likely, this girl is nothing special looking to me. At all. I could go to Potbellies or the Irish Pub in Tallahassee on Thursdays from 9 pm to 1 am, and this girl would be like a 4 or a 5 within the range of girls you'd find there, especially compared to some of the Delta Zeta or Tri Delt sorority girls, and I don't see any of them in Playboy. Shyamali's only getting a very miniscule amount of play in the public spotlight because she's the sister of a guy who was essentially a train wreck of musical entertainment on the most popular show in America, otherwise she'd be a total nobody like all the rest of us. She's just an average, average girl with nothing to make me say "wow." Again, you can choose to believe that myself, and all those other people who share my view that she's just not attractive, are telling the truth, or you can choose to think we're lying to ourselves about our own standards/views. I've been accused of thinking some slightly awkward looking girls were attractive before, usually because of certain appealing aspects of them I liked, but I'm sorry, I just don't see anything in Shyamali that would ever cause me to give her two looks somewhere.

I don't know why some of you suddenly think Playboy will care more about whether or not a chick is hot than if she has a name they can sell. If they can sell issues because of your name and you're over a 5 - they'll put you in. Always have, always will.

Archived