Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who told Giuliani the Towers would collapse?

Koolblue13

but the towers did collapse...what's the big deal? also if he knew before hand (days/hours) why would he be so close to the action?
I assume that it was minutes at the most, but that still could have saved lives. Why wern't the people in the building told, the firefighters?

The big deal is it might haved saved lies.

Koolblue, are you ever going to stop this? This seems consistant with your theory. He didn't try to get them out so as many people as possible would die. I think you may be obsessed with this. And his name is Rudy Giuliani. I would think someone with as much knowledge on this conspiracy theory as you could atleast spell his name right. According to this and your former posts, his name is spelled Rudi Julliani.

but the towers did collapse...what's the big deal? also if he knew before hand (days/hours) why would he be so close to the action?

Well, the emergency operations center was located below Tower 1. Despite the fact that they told him not to build it there after the attack in '93. But he did anyway.

So he didn't have an office.

Koolblue, are you ever going to stop this? This seems consistant with your theory. He didn't try to get them out so as many people as possible would die. I think you may be obsessed with this. And his name is Rudy Giuliani. I would think someone with as much knowledge on this conspiracy theory as you could atleast spell his name right. According to this and your former posts, his name is spelled Rudi Julliani.
Thanks for the great feedback. You are very helpful and informative once again. And I already fixed it.

Well, the emergency operations center was located below Tower 1. Despite the fact that they told him not to build it there after the attack in '93. But he did anyway.

So he didn't have an office.

He had a bunker in building 7, next to the fuel cells that exploded.

I assume that it was minutes at the most, but that still could have saved lives. Why wern't the people in the building told, the firefighters?

The big deal is it might haved saved lies.

it's not like there was a telephone tree that could have been used. i also have to assume that people in the towers were already trying to get out of them because they were on freakin' fire already. lastly, the firefighters that i know would have rushed in faster if they were told the towers were coming down in a couple minutes.

the way i interpreted rudy's statement was that he was in one of the towers, someone came in and said "we have to get out of here, it's going to collapse," and they got out of dodge (and still got trapped themselves despite this "advanced" warning).

And his name is Rudy Giuliani. I would think someone with as much knowledge on this conspiracy theory as you could atleast spell his name right. According to this and your former posts, his name is spelled Rudi Julliani.

It was Julliani before Skull & Bones made him change it. :paranoid:

I don't believe this for the same reason I don't believe FDR knew about Pearl Harbor ahead of time. What did they have to lose by saving lives? Just the act itself is enough to declare war. They don't have to stretch it out to have thousands of deaths so they can declare war. If that makes sense.

You really think a single firefighter or policeman in those buildings didn't think that at any second the whole thing could come down on them?
Well, according to the tapes of the firefighters on the floors with the worst fires, no. Same with the guys in the stairwells who had thier fires out. They were all saying the fires were under control.

So the fact that he was told the building were coming down and nobody else was warned is no big deal? Then why does he lie about saying it?

I think the way the video is setup that HE thinks SHE means far in advance. Why would he intentionally lie when there is video tape evidence that he said it? Cetainly any wide reaching conspiracy would know of that tape.

I think the way the video is setup that HE thinks SHE means far in advance. Why would he intentionally lie when there is video tape evidence that he said it? Cetainly any wide reaching conspiracy would know of that tape.
Did anyone else notice that the tape said it was RE-EDITED by some dude on myspace? Not a reputable source, myspace.

So the fact that he was told the building were coming down and nobody else was warned is no big deal? Then why does he lie about saying it?

Because he is a bloodthirsty murderer who loves nothing more than destroying tourist attractions that bring revenue to his city and killing police and firefighters that are supposed to protect the entire city.

He is a horrible, brutal person who has no regard for humans. He only serves his president's whims, therefore proving the government is the mastermind behind 9/11.

Happy now?

I've not followed all the 911 conspiracy threads here for a while. One question that pops to mind now that I've skimmed this one ... Koolblue is either a pretty smart instigator type, who knows enough to walk JUST up to the line before moving off to find another line to play with before getting pinned down on the former one ... or just a not very smart reader/processor of the written word. :)

Archived