Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Word in Philly...

GoSkins0721

...is they are fed up with McNabb and are ready to move him.

I've been listening to the talkradio crappola up here for the past 5 weeks. It seems the city is ready to move Donavan for anything. The latest:

1. McNabb to Chicago for Briggs and a #1 from Chicago. The talk is this doesn't seem likely as the Eagles would be helping a NFC team gain the upper hand.

2. McNabb to the Jags for Rashean Mathis (CB). The callers (and hosts) seem to think this is the most viable trade option.

All of the callers (and hosts) seem to think moving McNabb now is in the best interest of the team. They think Feely can handle the team for 1 year and then let Kolb (#2 round pick from Houston) lead the team in 2008. They are ready to run McNabb out of town....

Gotta love it when NFC East teams are messed up worse than us. Especially in the QB area....

:eaglesuck

I love how the offseason just makes us talk about the most REDICULOUS things ever ...

Who is fed up with Mcnabb? Everyone ? Please ... He's been back for what a week now ? How can anyone be sick of him that fast ?

The Eagles are not dumb enough to get rid of Mcnabb that quickly. If this trade happens I'll be shocked ... but of course it NEVER will. If the Eagles wanted to get rid of Mcnabb they would have done so when Jeff Garcia was there leader and took them further then anyone thought they would be ...

If Mcnabb isnt starting next year for the Eagles it will because Sean Taylor will have injured him week 2 ... Thats about it !

What's going on with Portis' PR campaign?

I can't go into the Stadium without seeing a new Portis trade proposal....

leave it to my good friend Westy to try and change the topic

Portis said something stupid being interviewed

McNabb tried to manipulate the media to get public support

a tiny difference there :laugh:

Portis condones dog fighting. That is despicable.

McNabb is just a baby.

Yeah there's a tiny difference.

:nono:

STATEMENT FROM CLINTON PORTIS

Ashburn, VA – The following is a statement from Redskins running back Clinton Portis regarding recent comments he made to a Norfolk, VA television station:

"In the recent interview I gave concerning dog fighting, I want to make it clear I do not take part in dog fighting or condone dog fighting in any manner."

if you want to discuss CP comments follow the link

WTF, McNabb for any CB in the league is just stupid. McNabb ain't being traded. I really do not care all that much about this offseason BS, which is fueled by people with nothing better to do think up football drama all day long. Maybe they should watch a little less NFL, and a little more Days of our Lives.

Wow. An empty apology and statement forced upon him from the organization. Sounds great. I forgive him. Does he have any puppies I can adopt?

take it to the thread about Portis

this is a thread about McNabb being two faced phony, and philly teammates & fans have had enough of it

Didn't he sign a huge contract a couple years back? I mean, sure he's too busy puking to win when it counts, and he's a big ole titty baby, but he is a pretty hefty investment.

And an unquestioned pro-bowler with one of the best TD to Interception ratios in the history of football who gurantees any team he plays for a legitimate hope to win a Super Bowl.

I know it's convenient to forget how good he is, but let's at least flesh out the facts before we get too a far ahead of ourselves.

Archived