Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Word in Philly...

GoSkins0721

ACRedskin has a long history of provoking Philly fans for his own jolies. Anytime the subject of Philly fans comes up, he is sure to paint with a broad brush. Now, he is playing the SB card, as if Philly hasn't won 3 championships. You know, the ones that don't count because they were before they renamed the thing Superbowl.

Dude, the Redskins won Championships before the SB. What exactly is your point?

Was McNabb around to puke away a Championship before the SB? I'm not clear on that. Maybe you can set me straight?

And those championships contribute to the fact that the Redskins are a storied franchise.

Eagles can't sniff the Redskins jockstrap. The Eagles have been irrelevant in the modern NFL. Sure they've been pretty good for a little while, but who really cares? There's no Superbowlloser.com. Nobody cares who lost the SB, only who won it.

Say you were to go to a club with your boy. Your boy heads to the restroom while you go and hit on a hot little number at the bar. She's responsive and seems to enjoy your company.

Your boy comes back and he immediately hits it off with the girl you've been talking to. Eventually they go home together.

You don't get to brag about the hot girl you talked to at the club. Your boy gets to brag about the hot girl at the club he took home.

Get it?

I'm sure the Packers don't give a rat's ass about their 9 NFL championships.:doh: Listen, the NFL Championships count. Professional football was around way before 1967.

Nope, they don't. ;)

BTW: McNabb has done as much as the rest of the NFC East since the Giants won the SB. Naythen. There's no second place trophy, homie. Only the first loser. I don't lose a wink of sleep over him. He's proven he's soft. I dig that. :)

:secret: The Cowboys were the last NFC East team to win the superbowl, homey. The Giants lost to the Ravens. ;)

ACRedskin has a long history of provoking Philly fans for his own jolies. Anytime the subject of Philly fans comes up, he is sure to paint with a broad brush. Now, he is playing the SB card, as if Philly hasn't won 3 championships. You know, the ones that don't count because they were before they renamed the thing Superbowl.

Now you guys are getting it!! :laugh:

ACRedskin has a long history of provoking Philly fans for his own jolies. Anytime the subject of Philly fans comes up, he is sure to paint with a broad brush.

I wonder if my good friend Westy looks in a mirror much?

or heard the one about the pot calling the kettle black? :laugh:

You know, the ones that don't count because they were before they renamed the thing Super bowl.

actually because they were before what is considered the "modern" era of football

and the Super Bowl was the name for the NFL vs AFL championship games

the 3 "old" NFL championships are the equivalent of winning todays NFC Championship... which the Eagles don't display the two they have :D

Eagles can't sniff the Redskins jockstrap. The Eagles have been irrelevant in the modern NFL. Sure they've been pretty good for a little while, but who really cares? There's no Superbowlloser.com. Nobody cares who lost the SB, only who won it.

Give me a freaking break. You wanna talk about being irrelevant? Look at your team for the last decade plus. What are you people gonna say when the Eagles finally do win a SB? Because you know just as well as I do that it will happen. Enjoy it while you can because who knows what will happen in the next 15-20 years. For all we know the Eagles could win 3 Super Bowls in that span. Look at the Pats. That franchise was nothing, and now they have 3 Lombardi trophies. Eagles can't sniff the Redskins jockstrap?:rolleyes: BS.

Give me a freaking break. You wanna talk about being irrelevant? Look at your team for the last decade plus. What are you people gonna say when the Eagles finally do win a SB? Because you know just as well as I do that it will happen. Enjoy it while you can because who knows what will happen in the next 15-20 years. For all we know the Eagles could win 3 Super Bowls in that span. Look at the Pats. That franchise was nothing, and now they have 3 Lombardi trophies. Eagles can't sniff the Redskins jockstrap?:rolleyes: BS.

No, they can't.

I can't believe Eagle fans are still in denial about the window closing on their team. I mean, you'd think 4-straight NFC Championship appearances and one SB appearance with NOTHING to show for it would be a sign, but I guess not.

You guys better pray Kolb works out, or else you're looking at a good 3-4 years of mediocrity.

You guys better pray Kolb works out, or else you're looking at a good 3-4 years of mediocrity.

Maybe that's right, maybe not. The thing is that in today's NFL parity is king. Players come out of nowhere to absolutely dominate. We just don't know. I just know that one day the Eagles will win a Super Bowl and rival fans like yourself won't have that to fall back on. I'll love every second of it.

P.S. And you better hope we don't get any solid QB play, because I like the look of this team and all the young guys we've got locked up.:D

:laugh:

And those championships contribute to the fact that the Redskins are a storied franchise.

Winning those Championships is nice, but SB's are what teams have strived for the last 40 years.

It be like an actor bragging about winning best actor in a silent film. Kind of irrelevant now that we have sound.

Winning those Championships is nice, but SB's are what teams have strived for the last 40 years.

It be like an actor bragging about winning best actor in a silent film. Kind of irrelevant now that we have sound.

It's more like an actor who has won a best actor academy award listing his career resume as:

3 best actor awards, two best actor nominations and 1 best supporting actor award.

Archived