Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Word in Philly...

GoSkins0721

And an unquestioned pro-bowler with one of the best TD to Interception ratios in the history of football who gurantees any team he plays for a legitimate hope to win a Super Bowl.

I would classify that as false hope considering he's been Philly's QB for 7 or 8 years and they haven't won one yet.

He makes any team almost a lock for the playoffs and candidate to get to the Super Bowl, but he hasn't taken that extra step just yet.

As for comparing his PR campaign with CP's (I know it was Westbrook that said it and not you, but I don't want to post twice), that statement is ridiculous. McNabb has been the face of your franchise for 7 or 8 years while Portis has been a member of the Redskins for 3 seasons. To me, there's a big difference when it comes to potentially trading those two players.

He said his true feelings; which are more disgusting and worthy of scorn than anything McNabb has ever done while with the Eagles.

Portis made a clueless remark. It wasn't a resounding endorsement for dog fighting either. It was more about doing what you want on your own property. Of course it was stupid to say, because illegal activity is also illegal on private property. I for one find dog fighting reprehensible, but I won't condemn Portis for speaking before thinking. I don't think I'd want him to say, "No comment" all of the time. He's a millionaire defending his millionaire buddy. I really don't think that he gave his comments two seconds of thought before he ran his mouth. You're reading way too much into it. Anyway, back to the word in Philly....

This picture is even more disgusting and scorn worthy...despite having the great McNabb. Of course Eagle fans who now profess their love for him, booed loudly when he was drafted...

EaglesTrophyCase.jpg

There is no way you can say that with a straight face. Things may turn out that way, but until proven otherwise, Todd Wade is a sizable downgrade from Derrick Dockery.

Can I have a word with you junior- don't put your merchandises inside of anything that shatters! lol

Edit: I was quoting the above :D

What does his ability have to do with what I said? Absolutely nothing. You're being over defensive. Shows me you're insecure about him. I dig it.

The way you jump to point out him getting sick in the SB and whining when off the field tells me your overly defensive about what he's done to the NFC East over the course of his career. You're insecure about your team's situation. I dig it.

This picture is even more disgusting and scorn worthy...despite having the great McNabb. Of course Eagle fans who now profess their love for him, booed loudly when he was drafted...

EaglesTrophyCase.jpg

Why aren't our 3 NFL championships in there?:whoknows:

Why aren't our 3 NFL championships in there?:whoknows:

Because those are lame?

When you go to a Redskins fan-appreciation party, they don't have the Skins superbowl trophies and NFL championship trophies, its only the superbowl trophies. Why? Because nobody except Eagle fans give a crap about NFL Championship trophies. :laugh:

Because those are lame?

When you go to a Redskins fan-appreciation party, they don't have the Skins superbowl trophies and NFL championship trophies, its only the superbowl trophies. Why? Because nobody except Eagle fans give a crap about NFL Championship trophies. :laugh:

I'm sure the Packers don't give a rat's ass about their 9 NFL championships.:doh: Listen, the NFL Championships count. Professional football was around way before 1967.

It is. I'd be completely shocked if any of this happened. I'd probably spend the next day crying.

As I tell all my Eagle buddies up here McNabb will not be your QB come 09. He is going to get run out of town just like ya'll did to Randall. The most ungrateful fans in the league. Maybe not you but as a whole that's all I see and hear.

Portis condones dog fighting. That is despicable.

McNabb is just a baby.

Yeah there's a tiny difference.

Show me how he condoned it in anyway. Just because he said Vick can do whatever he wants to do on his property, I don't think that's condoning anything plus Vick wasn't there.

Get your facts right buddy bird. :cheers:

The way you jump to point out him getting sick in the SB and whining when off the field tells me your overly defensive about what he's done to the NFC East over the course of his career. You're insecure about your team's situation. I dig it.

LoL at you trying so hard. :laugh:

Isn't the fact that he chokes in big games a big part of the reason people complain about him? Isn't the fact that he's a titty baby one of the reasons people complain about him? Don't those complaints lead to trade talks amongst people? Isn't that what this thread is about ?

Next time you come at me bring a little something man. :)

BTW: McNabb has done as much as the rest of the NFC East since the Giants won the SB. Naythen. There's no second place trophy, homie. Only the first loser. I don't lose a wink of sleep over him. He's proven he's soft. I dig that. :)

LoL at you trying so hard. :laugh:

Isn't the fact that he chokes in big games a big part of the reason people complain about him? Isn't the fact that he's a titty baby one of the reasons people complain about him? Don't those complaints lead to trade talks amongst people? Isn't that what this thread is about ?

Yes. Donovan McNabb's success is no less relevant. There is something in an argument generally known as a "counter point."

This whole having a discussion thing is complicated, but you'll get it.

BTW: McNabb has done as much as the rest of the NFC East since the Giants won the SB. Naythen. There's no second place trophy, homie. Only the first loser. I don't lose a wink of sleep over him. He's proven he's soft. I dig that. :)

I'm kind of embarassed for you after reading this. Are you a JV football coach or do you just live to speak in trite cliches?

Yes. Donovan McNabb's success is no less relevant. There is something in an argument generally known as a "counter point."

This whole having a discussion thing is complicated, but you'll get it.

I'm kind of embarassed for you after reading this. Are you a JV football coach or do you just live to speak in trite cliches?

Man you're dense. What does McNabbs ability or lack thereof have to do with what I said?

I echoed the complaints of Eagles fans that he got sick at the SB and is a whiny baby. I'm sure you're not going to deny that much. It's a FACT. Then I went on to say that his contract would prohibit any trade anyway. Isn't that right?

The fact that you got Offended and started Defending McNabb over my statement if funny as hell to me. You're insecure about your boy. No two ways about that.

Winning a SB might be a cliche' to you, but it's a source of pride for the rest of the NFCE. Your team is still the red headed step child of the division who just cant get right. That's what I love about Eagles fans. Always crowing about their APPEARANCE in the SB as if it mattered. It doesn't matter. 31 teams go home empty handed. This aint the special olympics. Maybe you should join a support group with Cardinal and Saints fans?

Man you're dense. What does McNabbs ability or lack thereof have to do with what I said?

I echoed the complaints of Eagles fans that he got sick at the SB and is a whiny baby. I'm sure you're not going to deny that much. It's a FACT. Then I went on to say that his contract would prohibit any trade anyway. Isn't that right?

The fact that you got Offended and started Defending McNabb over my statement if funny as hell to me. You're insecure about your boy. No two ways about that.

Winning a SB might be a cliche' to you, but it's a source of pride for the rest of the NFCE. Your team is still the red headed step child of the division who just cant get right. That's what I love about Eagles fans. Always crowing about their APPEARANCE in the SB as if it mattered. It doesn't matter. 31 teams go home empty handed. This aint the special olympics. Maybe you should join a support group with Cardinal and Saints fans?

I've agreed a few times now that McNabb got sick and that he is sensitive. When discussing a trade scenario involving him, it's also relevant to mention that he is the best QB in the NFC and that he has historically great numbers, as is the fact that he currently has an untradeable salary cap number, as you did.

I understand that a super bowl appearance doesn't matter. That doesn't excuse speaking like a moron, as you did in your cliche laden tirade.

I've agreed a few times now that McNabb got sick and that he is sensitive. When discussing a trade scenario involving him, it's also relevant to mention that he is the best QB in the NFC and that he has historically great numbers, as is the fact that he currently has an untradeable salary cap number, as you did.

I understand that a super bowl appearance doesn't matter. That doesn't excuse speaking like a moron, as you did in your cliche laden tirade.

Speaking like a moron? Really? Tirade? Really? :laugh:

Man, I love how easily I get to you. I gotta make sure I post at you more often. :)

Funny how you back track but then still try to swipe at me when you finally came to the realization that I was right the whole time. Nice!

Speaking like a moron? Really? Tirade? Really? :laugh:

Man, I love how easily I get to you. I gotta make sure I post at you more often. :)

Funny how you back track but then still try to swipe at me when you finally came to the realization that I was right whole time. Nice!

Coach Harmon, just keep your eyes on the prize, champ! Play together and give 110%. Championships are won in the offseason, and any given team can win on any given Sunday. Just do it!

What exactly were you right about, anyway?

Coach Harmon, just keep your eyes on the prize, champ! Play together and give 110%. Championships are won in the offseason, and any given team can win on any given Sunday. Just do it!

What exactly were you right about, anyway?

Sucks for people who have never won championships, I guess. I mean, we've won them for real, not the ever so "funny" offseason. :)

Like I say, red headed step child.

I was right that you defended McNabb where it wasn't even necessary and thereby displayed your insecurities. If he's so great, why spring to his honor at the slightest provocation? I mean, seriously, you can't look at my first post and imagine anything but a half in jest off the cuff comment. The fact that it provoked you is priceless. You get a check by your name for that. :)

OWU coming hard. I've never seen you get this heated OWU. BTW do you like my sig? Come on, you do.

Nice. My settings haven't been displaying sigs so I just saw it for the first time. Was that the same photo shoot from Kolb's Arnold pose?

ACRedskin has a long history of provoking Philly fans for his own jolies. Anytime the subject of Philly fans comes up, he is sure to paint with a broad brush. Now, he is playing the SB card, as if Philly hasn't won 3 championships. You know, the ones that don't count because they were before they renamed the thing Superbowl.

Nice. My settings haven't been displaying sigs so I just saw it for the first time. Was that the same photo shoot from Kolb's Arnold pose?

Yeah. The AJ Feeley pose was great too. But how can you not love Gocong? In his past life he was Atlas. Swear to god.

Well for as highly critical of McNabb as I am if we traded him we'd be hurting instantly. Not only would the trade be dumb but I'm not exactly sold on someone like Briggs. McNabb does not go for less than a first rounder. He should warrant more than that. But I don't want them to trade him. He's our best chance at a championship. No matter how much of a baby he is.

Archived