Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clemens is a Yankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

TODD

baseball!? YAWWWWNNNNN......who cares. :snore: :whoknows:

Basketball is the most stupid sport on the planet...so you shouldn't be talking. At least NFL and baseball have a modest follwing in Europe and the rest of the world. basketball is truly a provincial sport. Nobody in Europe likes it...or the rest of the world for that matter. When was the last basketball World Cup? Cricket has a bigger following.

So now you basketball fanboys eff off with the baseball bashing. I'm getting tired of it. Just because out of all the 4 North American sports, basketball comes number 4 after NFL, MLB, NHL...you want to talk baseball down hoping people will switch over to watching freaks of nature pointlessly throw a ball into a hoop for the frigging umpteenth time. Wont work.

By the way, another reason basketball is such a silly sport is because you need to be a freak to play it. :cheers:

By the way, another reason basketball is such a silly sport is because you need to be a freak to play it. :cheers:

Don't hate just because the Brits aren't athletic enough to field a legitimate team. :silly:

Basketball is the most stupid sport on the planet...so you shouldn't be talking. At least NFL and baseball have a modest follwing in Europe and the rest of the world. basketball is truly a provincial sport. Nobody in Europe likes it...or the rest of the world for that matter.

Ummm.....yeah, that's why the NBA has players from 20 or 30 different countries. Just off the top of my head there are NBA players from Germany, France, Netherlands, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, Argentina, Brazil, and China. And I didn't even have to do any research for that. Sure, no one else in the world plays basketball. That's why there are leagues in Italy, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Israel, etc. How many Europeans are in MLB?

That's one of the worst arguments I've ever seen presented. :doh:

So now you basketball fanboys eff off with the baseball bashing. I'm getting tired of it. Just because out of all the 4 North American sports, basketball comes number 4 after NFL, MLB, NHL...you want to talk baseball down hoping people will switch over to watching freaks of nature pointlessly throw a ball into a hoop for the frigging umpteenth time. Wont work.

go ahead and be racist about that comment because we know what you mean.. ITs because of the racial structure of the nba.

What the **** do you know about America? the NHL is watched by no one and no ones cares. the MLB is a joke and most people know it wont be fixed til a salary cap

Woooo, not a Yankees fan, but I can't wait to see how this goes down. **** Boston!!

Per CBS Sportsline

Eff Boston? Whatever . They have something that the yanks don't have; PITCHING. Nothing would make me happier then the New York Spank-mes go DOWN.

O's fan? Hating on the BoSox? why?

Basketball is the most stupid sport on the planet...so you shouldn't be talking. At least NFL and baseball have a modest follwing in Europe and the rest of the world. basketball is truly a provincial sport. Nobody in Europe likes it...

That's really funny considering there was no football in Europe before the World League....also, last time I checked there are no pro baseball leagues played over in Europe...if basketball is such a "provincal" sport, then how do you explain so many pro teams/leagues over in your beloved Europe? The NBA has many players in their league who represent various countries all over the world...

That's really funny considering there was no football in Europe before the World League....also, last time I checked there are no pro baseball leagues played over in Europe...if basketball is such a "provincal" sport, then how do you explain so many pro teams/leagues over in your beloved Europe? The NBA has many players in their league who represent various countries all over the world...

all blightly, does is talk, talk and some more talk... he doesnt know what he says.

Unless he can pitch for them every day he's not going to help. 28 million dollars to still miss the playoffs. **** Clemens, **** Steinbrenner

GO SOX!

:laugh: :laugh:

plus the reason he was so good in the national league is because he switched leagues and they were not used to him, his last year in NY he wasn't unhittable :)

the Yanks are deseperate and I love it :)

go ahead and be racist about that comment because we know what you mean.. ITs because of the racial structure of the nba.

What the **** do you know about America? the NHL is watched by no one and no ones cares. the MLB is a joke and most people know it wont be fixed til a salary cap

Racist because I dislike basketball or the supposed structure? :laugh: I have no clue what you mean by "structure" as my knowledge of basketball stops at 7 foot freaks throwing a large ball ay a hoop ad infinitum. To me it seems a sport for people with 5 second memories or people who get excited very easily.

"HE SCORED A HOOP...WOW....YAY!"

2.89 seconds later:

"HE SCORED A HOOP....YIPEEE...WOW!"

2.14 seconds after that

"DID YOU SEE THAT? HE SCORED A HOOP...JUST AMAZING!"

:laugh:

Eff Boston? Whatever . They have something that the yanks don't have; PITCHING. Nothing would make me happier then the New York Spank-mes go DOWN.

O's fan? Hating on the BoSox? why?

Hey, I'm a Nats fan... I take that as an insult! I'm no Baltimoron. :)

And I cannot STAND the fairweather and trendy Sox fans or the sob stories before they won in '04. And now they're no less egregious with their spending than the Yankees are.

Wow, dude, lots of respect lost for you here...

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198042

And we all know what your "disregard" edits were. C'mon, bro.

That was a (tired) reaction to this and other threads where people bash baseball (look at the time stamps). I then thought better of it...because I usually just ignore it...but being tired it got the better of me. But anyway, I don't think 2 wrongs make a right so I edited them out so people would carry on talking about the OP instead.

Racist because I dislike basketball or the supposed structure? :laugh: I have no clue what you mean by "structure" as my knowledge of basketball stops at 7 foot freaks throwing a large ball ay a hoop ad infinitum. To me it seems a sport for people with 5 second memories or people who get excited very easily.

"HE SCORED A HOOP...WOW....YAY!"

2.89 seconds later:

"HE SCORED A HOOP....YIPEEE...WOW!"

2.14 seconds after that

"DID YOU SEE THAT? HE SCORED A HOOP...JUST AMAZING!"

:laugh:

They don't score that fast.

Its more like, guy jacks up shot. Score.

Another guy takes it down the court, makes a pass, he jacks up shot. Repeat.

They don't score that fast.

Its more like, guy jacks up shot. Score.

Another guy takes it down the court, makes a pass, he jacks up shot. Repeat.

More like Jason Kidd pushes the ball up the court. Passes to Vince Carter on the wing. Carter dribbles to the lane. Jumps up and stuffs that **** with authority in Lebron James sorry ass face.

Meanwhile, back at the baseball game:

The pitcher looks over at the run on first. Looks home and gets the sign. Looks back at runner. Batter steps out of the box. Start over.

BTW, I'm a baseball fan. Just some of the criticism of basketball is plain stupid. And notice how Blighty didn't respond to a single one of the posts calling him out on his bull**** about basketball not being international.

More like Jason Kidd pushes the ball up the court. Passes to Vince Carter on the wing. Carter dribbles to the lane. Jumps up and stuffs that **** with authority in Lebron James sorry ass face.

Meanwhile, back at the baseball game:

The pitcher looks over at the run on first. Looks home and gets the sign. Looks back at runner. Batter steps out of the box. Start over.

BTW, I'm a baseball fan. Just some of the criticism of basketball is plain stupid. And notice how Blighty didn't respond to a single one of the posts calling him out on his bull**** about basketball not being international.

Never happens. Especially in pro basketball. Thats why its so boring.

Baseball > all sports not named Australian Rules Football :D

Who cares? Baseball = watching grass grow. Maybe if they shortened the season to 40 games (162? who's idea was that?) it might be tolerable (barely). Baseball is dying a slow death anyway. Without steroids there will be fewer hits/homeruns. No one will be interested in watching a 1-0 game. The game will be either extinct or significantly altered within the next 10 years; It will have to to survive.

Archived