Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clemens is a Yankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

TODD

Dice K is terrible his last two games he has pitched 17 innings given up 2 runs and 11 hits and had over 13 KO's yep I hate that he is a redsox now ;)

I told you guys he needed to get used to the league before he can show how good he is.

Dice K is terrible his last two games he has pitched 17 innings given up 2 runs and 11 hits and had over 13 KO's yep I hate that he is a redsox now ;)

I told you guys he needed to get used to the league before he can show how good he is.

What it is Boom?

The season is still early. He will **** up when it counts. Trust. :)

What it is Boom?

The season is still early. He will **** up when it counts. Trust. :)

season might be early but you guys are now 8.5 games out that is a lot of ground to cover

i agree if Josh is hurt bad we could go on a slide but have to wait to see

our starting pitching and bullpen have been phenominal

you need to start worrying about detroit and cleaveland more then Boston :)

season might be early but you gusy are now 8.5 games out that is a lot of ground to cover

i agree if Josh is hurt bad we could go on a slide but have to wait to see

I am no way comfortable with where the Yanks are at ATM. However, I am not doubting them either. 8.5 games back IS a lot of ground to cover but, it isn't like it is not possible. Once Clemens gets inserted into the line-up.. I like our chances to improve. How much improvement? It will remain to be seen but, I like the Yanks chances. :)

I am no way comfortable with where the Yanks are at ATM. However, I am not doubting them either. 8.5 games back IS a lot of ground to cover but, it isn't like it is not possible. Once Clemens gets inserted into the line-up.. I like our chances to improve. How much improvement? It will remain to be seen but, I like the Yanks chances. :)

You do know Clemens era was about 4 the last time he was in the al, expect that to be at least 4.58 this year :)

The Yankees need middle relief (clemens hurts) and help for MO.

You do know Clemens era was about 4 the last time he was in the al, expect that to be at least 4.58 this year :)

The Yankees need middle relief (clemens hurts) and help for MO.

That is what it WAS. Surely, you can not predict anything. Also, I am not saying that the Yanks will be a complete package with The Rocket being back. I do know that he will not be able to pull a miracle.. however, I do believe that he will fill a void. Something is better than nothing.

Archived