Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Banned count - 42

Art

I have no clue what the hell you just said lol

Well than perhaps you can understand what im feeling,the "Dont worry were from the internet" (sig?),the one with Rosie Odonells ugly cousin hunked down in the middle of the pic...now do you understand the horror,im traumatized lol

Hey FEF, bet you didnt know that Jessica Alba is a Skins fan.

I actually did not know that. But now that I do, I suddenly find her THAT much hotter. Which is hard considering I put her in my Top 10. If Jennifer Love Hewitt was a Skins fan than I would just be in heaven.

Well than perhaps you can understand what im feeling,the "Dont worry were from the internet" (sig?),the one with Rosie Odonells ugly cousin hunked down in the middle of the pic...now do you understand the horror,im traumatized lol

I understand it now man. I am traumatized and can feel your pain lol. I never wanna see that again :laugh:

How did this thread get turned into an AIM thread ? Geez.

Ban 'em all I say. Call me a "grumpy old man".

Anyway, I am glad that I wont be around to witness the mayhem.

I notice all the time that people choose to ignore the 'READ ME' threads.

Have fun guys. And enjoy. I am sure we are up for a surprise or two. If not...I am content with having a premium spot to pick and knowing they will have a full load next season (barring later trades, of course).

Cheers to all.

I'm shocked and deeply saddened at the lack of faith that the mods here seem to have in the membership of this fine board. To assume that the so many members will act in such a way as to cause them to be banned is absurd.

Where's the love? Where's the trust? Whatever happened to "the benefit of doubt" that drives man to believe in the unbelievable. How come we can't.....

Hey PCS, what's shakin'? What are you... :nutkick:

Nevermind.

Ban them. Ban them all.

Archived