Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

STARTS NOW: Rules for draft weekend. Posting and you. Important to read.

Art

Not sure why everyone likes to have the same topic in one large thread. They get sooo big, that if you come in late, you have pages and pages to read, with a million different conversations going on at once. I'm probably in the very small minority, but I like a variety of threads to choose from, even if the topic is the same.

I beg to differ.

One topic, one thread should be a given. To start another thread on a topic that is already being discussed is for attention whores who think they get 'noticed' for being a thread starter. I don't even give them a rating.

Good luck for the weekend guys (it's already 1.50pm Saturday here), and please try to keep the RO tally up-to-date. Should add to the enjoyment.

Remember, for this weekend especially:

angermods.jpg

I can only imagine amount of knee jerk emotional reactions in one direction or another tommarrow!

I am refraining from making any new threads what so ever tommorrow just as you state. I considered this before the rule. ;) The board will be jam packed, I bet.

This will be my first ever Extremeskins draft (last year I had to work during the draft) so it should be fun! I'm excited and cant wait!

Hey Bro', I haven't been on here everyday but I have been keeping up and anxious for this draft and we all are because we all realize that the decisions made tomorrow could put us in the playoffs next year or set us back 4 years.

It is a critical time for us true burgundy and gold full headress and tomahawk native country redskin fans. And we see the light at the end of the tunnel or the trap door with greassed up slippery hinges. I just want to go on record saying that if some of us stop carrying the great players that got away and then remember what Coach Joe Gibbs has done since he's been here.

We've got some of the very best coaching staff in the NFL, Clearly Joe Bugel is the best line coach still in the game. Last year at the end of the year we all saw what is building in our great OL players. Our backfield is sick talented , our quaterback is going to turn out to be one of the very best to play the game.

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :point2sky

Our secondary is going to destroy this year and our bookend ends will remind us of the Manley - Mann days. We are going to be proud as pea****s in this upcoming year. Joe Gibbs will get the Coach of the Year award and we will all be drunken sods with Nacho cheese and Guac' in our T-shirts and pride swelling to bursting our bosoms. Cheerio Lads Cosmic Buffalo HTTRS yeah heay

• 11 months later...

Archived