Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

STARTS NOW: Rules for draft weekend. Posting and you. Important to read.

Art

bubba lets be honest how many of those stories used the AP story??

jbooma if that was the case it would have been like 300

do you ever go to breaking news?

I never allow duplicate stories like that (on purpose)

70 different ORIGINAL written stories

jbooma if that was the case it would have been like 300

do you ever go to breaking news?

I never allow duplicate stories like that (on purpose)

70 different ORIGINAL written stories

its not the tailgate ;)

i know you don't, and i know you need to be getting your sleep so you are ready for tomorrow it is Bubba's Day :)

I am actually quite happy that I wont be near a computer tomorrow afternoon.

Over under on read-onlys handed out tomorrow? 214 :)

I agree. I will probably turn my computer off tonight and not turn it on again until Monday morning. I will do this for a couple of reasons: A) So I can ponder and absorb whatever decisions are made by our great HOF coach and B) So I don't have to worry about getting into troubale here on this site.

Mods, my greatest sympathies will be with you as you try keeping this board clean from violaters. I however, will be enjoying my day at fed ex with hundereds of other skins fans.

The A team will be on duty tomorrow - I'm pre-merging. In fact, I've already started. This post originally consisted of 3 separate threads.

Bring it. We're ready for you.

See what happens when the bullied obtain a little authority :rolleyes: .

I understand some of the reasoning behind this but posting in a thread that Art finds 'redundant' or whatever, then getting reprimanded for it...well, I'll just say Im glad Ive got other options than having to sit at my computer during the draft. Sometimes the fun gets sucked out of this place faster than you can say sono.........

I understand some of the reasoning behind this but posting in a thread that Art finds 'redundant' or whatever, then getting reprimanded for it...well, I'll just say Im glad Ive got other options than having to sit at my computer during the draft. Sometimes the fun gets sucked out of this place faster than you can say sono.........

Most of the time I just weep. Fun is a stranger to me now.

I think Art's addressing the 'extremes' here - no one should be pummelled for something borderline redundant - I have it on good authority that every written word since 2005 was written previously (mostly you can find it on 'My Space'). Its simply a plea for folks to exercise some common sense. None of the staff will be gunning for anyone.

I mean, other than TK.

And you guys are used to him :)

Its all good (mostly).

If anyone sucks the fun out of you, PM me - I've got some extra stashed away just for draft day.....

Archived