Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tomorrow - What pick do you NOT want to happen??

d0ublestr0ker0ll

No Landry and no Briggs, I hope our FO realizes that we need a youth infusion in our D-line, that will make our secondary so much better if we get pressure on the qb. Yes Fletcher will help but not enough to warrant the pick of Landry. But I just have this feeling they are going for Landry.... My dream is we trade down a couple slots pick up Carriker, I just have a feeling Carriker is going to be like Jared Allen a high motor guy who can stuff the run, and get a 2nd and go with either another D-line or safety...

I really hope we dont do something stupid and trade up and try to get CJ. That would ruin my weekend and my offseason.

exactly. this would be horrendous. this morning czaban heard for the first time that the skins were trying to trade up for CJ. don banks from SI was talking like the redskins were so dumb, and czaban thought it was so dumb he just sighed and started talking about something else. its amazing how stupid it would be if we took that kid.

JaMarcus Russell.

Yeah I said it! :silly:

Also I'm really ... REALLY hoping we don't pick up Landry, because that'll mean we'll have invested 3 1st round picks into our secondary. We need defensive line help badly.

I don't want Landry. He's a fine player, but if we don't invest in the DL this year that's another year our line ages and Wynn, Daniels, Salavea, are on the downside of their careers. Grffin is having a hard time staying healthy and the jury is still out on Golston and Montgomery. Our need at DL overwhelms any other need IMO. Not to mention our OL line is going to need to be addressed before we know it and you can fix both lines simultaneously. We need to start injecting youth into our lines.

Archived