Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What was gained by AA trade

cozmikbuffalo

Hello my fine Feathered Friends,

It's been a very long time since I have started a new thread. Tried to get something going for Art Monk by way of a Non-profit watchdog type group but didn't have the personal funds nor did the front office every respond to my many e-mails so I had to ditch the effort to my great disappointment. Plus I have been finishing my CD which is due to be released sometime this month.

I am really curious about the AA trade. First of all I want to go on record to say that I am really disappointed that Williams couldn't have found a better use for him. Maybe he should have replaced Holdman surely he would have been better than Mr. Day late all the time on any play Holdman. And I think that he could have been great here and still do.

Did we get anything at all for AA or did we just give him a lot of money and trade him without any draft picks now or future?

Coz

bschurm, go back and read the posts again and maybe the light bulb will come on for you.

I read the thread and I know he was "joking" as DWINZIT states, but I am tired of reading through a thread only to see the sarcasm TK exhibits too often. His sarcasm isn't really that funny and I think he is an idiot.

Now I want to preface this statement by saying most of the mods on this board due an awesome job, but on many an occasion TK has crossed the very line he is supposed to monitor.

Thus, TK = idiot.

I read the thread and I know he was "joking" as DWINZIT states, but I am tired of reading through a thread only to see the sarcasm TK exhibits too often. His sarcasm isn't really that funny and I think he is an idiot.

Now I want to preface this statement by saying most of the mods on this board due an awesome job, but on many an occasion TK has crossed the very line he is supposed to monitor.

Thus, TK = idiot.

Upon further inspection I can conclude...

bschurm=banned, or something along the lines of that :)

we got rid of his no-playing butt. But seriously, you would have thought they could have figured out how to use him. But it does stink to have someone so expensive that you're trying to FIT somewhere. Goodbye and good luck Arch.

If someone is banned because they called a moderator an idiot, then there are bigger problems here.

Well you must not know the rules here.You can get banned for calling some random member a idiot.There is no name calling at ES.I have had to learn that the hard way.I said one time someone was acting like a ***.I got banned for a while,but calling a Mod a idiot.That might get you banned for good.

Well you must not know the rules here.You can get banned for calling some random member a idiot.There is no name calling at ES.I have had to learn that the hard way.I said one time someone was acting like a ***.I got banned for a while,but calling a Mod a idiot.That might get you banned for good.

I better not get banned for calling TK an idiot, about three weeks ago or so he called me the very same thing. I think that is why there has been no action taken yet. If I am banned for the very same thing a mod has done, then what does that tell you about the authority of this board.

And if I do get banned, oh well. My life does not revolve around this message board. I enjoy reading through, but if I am not permitted to post on this message board I am not going to lose sleep.

I better not get banned for calling TK an idiot, about three weeks ago or so he called me the very same thing. I think that is why there has been no action taken yet. If I am banned for the very same thing a mod has done, then what does that tell you about the authority of this board.

And if I do get banned, oh well. My life does not revolve around this message board. I enjoy reading through, but if I am not permitted to post on this message board I am not going to lose sleep.

All i am saying is i wouldn't be surprised.I have been banned for a while for less.Not saying you should be banned just giving you a heads up.The reason there hasn't been any action.Could be the fact he hasn't seen it yet.So maybe you should just delete it in your post.

Archived