Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What was gained by AA trade

cozmikbuffalo

If someone is banned because they called a moderator an idiot, then there are bigger problems here.

I was banned for 30 days for saying I hoped Eli Manning would get a career ending injury. I emailed the admins and got no response.

You think there's a problem on this board with authority? You're damn right. And I'm sure it starts right at the top.

I'm happy now just reading through the threads I have time for rather than engauging in conversation with a bunch of *******s who troll around here making smart-ass cracks with the mods and admins protective halo around their heads.

I was banned for 30 days for saying I hoped Eli Manning would get a career ending injury. I emailed the admins and got no response.

You think there's a problem on this board with authority? You're damn right. And I'm sure it starts right at the top.

I'm happy now just reading through the threads I have time for rather than engauging in conversation with a bunch of *******s who troll around here making smart-ass cracks with the mods and admins protective halo around their heads.

Co-sign.

You don't want a cancer in a locker room, no matter how good he was in St. Louis. He never fit in here in Washington. Ryan Clark where are you? Just kidding, Pierson Priolou is going to be a beast this year, just watch. He looked like he has gained some muscle mass since last year.

A 40 Million dollar sixth round pick

Pay the man Sally! THAT is exactly what we got in this deal.

Unnamed sources report that we might have received a reach-around during or a kiss afterward, but these reports are unconfirmed.

Hello my fine Feathered Friends,

It's been a very long time since I have started a new thread. Tried to get something going for Art Monk by way of a Non-profit watchdog type group but didn't have the personal funds nor did the front office every respond to my many e-mails so I had to ditch the effort to my great disappointment. Plus I have been finishing my CD which is due to be released sometime this month.

I am really curious about the AA trade. First of all I want to go on record to say that I am really disappointed that Williams couldn't have found a better use for him. Maybe he should have replaced Holdman surely he would have been better than Mr. Day late all the time on any play Holdman. And I think that he could have been great here and still do.

Did we get anything at all for AA or did we just give him a lot of money and trade him without any draft picks now or future?

Coz

We got rid of a Snyder/Rosenhaus free agent from last season and saved some bucks. Not to mention a 6th round pick.

Archived