Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Office Pranks

Larry Brown #43

ill go with my classic one. next time someone leaves there station unlocked go take a screencapture of their desktop and save the image. hide all their icons and set the image as their background. theyll never know what hit em. for added effects flip their screen upside down.

ooo oooo how do you do that ;)

its pretty simple. first find the PrintScreen button on the keyboard. go to the desktop and hit it. open up paint and go to edit paste. save the pic , hide the icons, and enjoy. as for flipping the screen, that can be a bit tricky. to check if its enabled hit ctrl+alt+down. if that doesnt work you need to enable it thru their video card. right click on the desktop and to go properties, select the settings tabs, and click advanced. the option should be under something like rotation.

There is the simple. For instance. Putting a thin clear substance like KY or maybe a bit of Vaseline on the earpiece of a phone or phones. Or maybe on a doorknob or 6. Then there is the complex plan. For example. Convincing a known player that a girl he's been hitting on is interested in meeting him privately for a quickie, then having 5 of you surprising him when he's alone waiting for her,( In my case, we sang happy b-day to a guy doing this prank).

I think I told this story on here before , but one time I put a big fake spider on a co-worker's phone keypad.

It was one of those obnoxiously fake ones... when she returned to her desk (I couldn't see her from where I was) I kept waiting... I finally decided she just saw it and threw it away or something.

As I got up to go rescue it from the trash... I heard a blood-curdling scream that made everyone in the building jump from their chairs. The boss came running over... everyone lept up from their cubicles... the lady was hysterical.

So I had to explain to everyone that I did it and it was just a dumb joke... man, did I feel like an ass hole :laugh:

There is the simple. For instance. Putting a thin clear substance like KY or maybe a bit of Vaseline on the earpiece of a phone or phones.

I actually prefer using carbon paper, since most phone are black, and rubbing it on the mouth and ear piece of the phone. It's great when everyone keeps staring at them not wanting to say "hey dude, you got some **** on your face".

This is kind of weird, but it's the only thing I can think of: I found a stray Maxi Pad on the floor of the office I work at and so naturally I had to play with it. I poured some fruit punch on it to approximate menstrual blood and put it on a coworkers chair so that when he pulled it out from under his desk he would see it and get a little freaked out. Which he did and we laughed but I think seriously we all felt a little dirty.

Archived