Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell - Strengths and Weaknesses

Jino

What?? Intelligence is the reason why he only threw 6 picks? Is intelligence why he also threw a pitiful 13 TD passes? If he was intelligent, he would be able to read a defense quickly and have the ability to anticipate a receiver getting open, instead of waiting till after the break and only throwing to receivers who are wide open. It's not often receivers in this league are wide open. You have to anticipate, you have to throw in relatively tight coverage, putting the ball in a position where the defender cant quite reach it, while giving your playmaker a chance to make a play. I saw todd collins do this when he came in in 07. He was throwing passes before moss made his break, before he really got open, anticipating the coverage, which led to TD's and a few 30+ point offensive performances. This is what good QB's do, and this is what JC hasn't been able to do.

I sick of hearing about his low INTs. I mean, who really gives a ****. I'd rather him throw 4-5 more INT's in a season, if it meant he could throw 9 or 10 more TD passes.

Id like to comment on this post. It has a lot of the assumed correct interpretations of the Redskins which may not be as true as we like to think.

"If he was intelligent, he would be able to read a defense quickly and have the ability to anticipate a receiver getting open, instead of waiting till after the break and only throwing to receivers who are wide open"

He certainly does need to anticipate his receivers more but with the imprecise route running of every receiver on the team besides Cooley and maybe Moss Im not sold its all on Campbell. How many of the seeming errant passes were actually to the right spot only to have one of our oh so reliable receivers be in the wrong spot maybe even having run the wrong route entirely. Fault on Campbell? Sure, but how much.

"I saw todd collins do this when he came in in 07. He was throwing passes before moss made his break, before he really got open, anticipating the coverage, which led to TD's and a few 30+ point offensive performances. "

Everyone kind of remembers Rainman coming in and saving the season by being at the center of some kind of offensive explosion. Point totals under TC 24, 22, 32, 27, 14. The single 30+ point performance came against Minnesota where the defense produced 2 points via safety and 3 additional turnovers. The 22 point game was the NY game where he put up 160 and 0 TDs. He was sensational in the 24 point Bears game

The whole "anticipating receivers" and "getting the ball out quicker" (not that you directly mention it, it kind of goes hand in hand) may be true but I dont put much weight into it. Collins only averaged 14 yards per game more than Campbell in the air. He also took as many sacks and coughed up as many Fumbles as Campbell did. If the ball came out quicker wouldnt the sacks and fumbles numbers be lower when Campbell came out? Maybe I dont understand what getting the ball out quicker means. About anticipating receivers. Maybe it was going on, but wouldnt that be less about reading defense and knowing where his receivers should be?

"I sick of hearing about his low INTs. I mean, who really gives a ****. I'd rather him throw 4-5 more INT's in a season, if it meant he could throw 9 or 10 more TD passes"

If the 10 TD passes come at only the expense of 5 INTs, Id love it. If Campbell has 23 TDs with 12INTs I think alot of people would be conviced he could win with the boost in fantasy stats. Im not sure you could get that out of the roster as is though. Lets compare Jason Campbell's stats from this year, his stats from last year, and Collins's stats.

average stats per game (I chose average to show you the difference per game and Im rounding for convenience)

Campbell 07 - 216 passing yards per game, 1TD, 1INT, 1 Fumble per game

The passing yards is alright, it comes out to about 3500 per season which is alright, not recordbreaking. The 1TD per game isnt great at all and the 1INT per game is a killer for sure especially with that 1 fumble per game.

Collins - 230 per game, 1TD, 0INT, 1 fumble per game

Again, the passing yards arent recordbreaking but its enough. The 1 TD pg is alright when you arent giving up that extra possession. I wont talk about playcalling here but we all remember those backbreaking late game INTs Campbell threw. Thats the real difference offensively in the 2 QBs at the time. Where Campbell would force a ball into coverage trying to rely on arm strength or just trying to make something happen when the offense would stall, Collins just hit his checkdown and used his running backs. Dont believe me? Thats fine, just keep in mind something like over 40% of his passes were checkdowns. And what would you rather have, a INT or a punt, an INT or a 1st down by an inch, or even in some cases an INT or a TD?

Campbell 08 - 205 yards per game, >1TD per game, .25 INT per game, .37 fumbles per game

This is kind of throw out of whack by the complete offensive stall (which some people will pin on QB entirely) but ill still use the full season totals. Campbell played with much greater care of the ball. And thats why we won tight games really. Wins over NO, AZ, both Philly wins, at Dall, Cleveland, and Detroit were one score wins. He turns the ball over one more time in those games, we could be talking about loses in every single one of those games. Think about the STL and Cinncy losses, 3 turnovers against STL and 2 in the Bengals game. 5 turnovers (only one of which even involved Campbell) sealed our fate in 2 losses which by the way would turn us from 8-8 and pissed to 10-6 and with a playoff berth (I think against Minny which I would take that matchup 9 days a week).

And youre thinking "even if thats true its still not alot of scores and thats an indictment of the QB." Yes and no. We get into the RZ enough, we just dont get those TDs. Thats on the QB? maybe not. If you click the links in my sig, you will find RZ stats from this year and Campbell up against some other QBs in the RZ. The conclusion I pulled from these stats is, Jason Campbell isnt actually bad in the RZ. Hes no TD machine, but that got me thinking, is that stuff about smurf's struggling in the RZ might actually be true.

putting the ball in a position where the defender cant quite reach it

In the Redzone with a receiver who has no physical advantage over the DB, where is that position? It might not actually exist. Of Collins's 7 TDs in his run, only 1 came in the RZ (theres another one that came just outside the RZ). So we arent a good RZ team now with Campbell under Z, we werent a good RZ team with Collins under Saunders, we werent a good RZ team with Campbell under Saunders, we werent a good RZ team with Scott Brunnell under Saunders, but we were a solid (not elite) RZ team with Brunell under Gibbs. Whats the difference? I tend to not think its QB. Although you could say that it might be the case that none of these QBs are good RZ QBs. I dont think its scheme per se. That one year Sellers had 7 receiving TDs, and if Im right, thats 7 RZ TDs (that could be wrong of course). I think its 2 things. We dont have the weaponry to make teams pay in the RZ, Im looking at you Davis, Kelly, and Thomas. And We dont use what we have well, Im looking at you Z. I dont think a QB change will produce much more in the RZ short of being a legendary level QB, which I guess makes the question, are you sold Cutler is going to be that?

Finally Id like to comment on one more thing.

Flexxskins - It's also frustrating to watch Campbell still take a 7 step drop back after having come up to the LOS and seeing that the defense was overloaded to one side and that we didn't have enough players on that side to block them

I think this is hyperbole. Ill just mention how several people, Buges, linemen, commentators, Z all talked about how Jason Campbell was making the correct calls at the light, people were losing individual battles in pass blocking. I can recall a play in particular against Baltimore where I watched Jason in the shotgun, with Sellers on his left, Rock on his right and Samuels (dealing with his knee) at the LT. I then watched the snap and proceeded to watch Samuels, Sellers, and Rock block precisely zero rushers.

Next, teams didnt have to blitz. When Jansen and Samuels wore down, teams didnt blitz to get pressure. They would rush 5, 4, and sometimes 3 and be in the Skins backfield instantly despite help on the tackles with TEs and RBs.

I dont believe Campbell is bad against the blitz. I know, it sounds ridiculous, but as far as the NFC east goes, hes actually pretty solid against the blitz. Its possible the NFC BEast just sucks against the blitz, but I doubt it. Here, look at this:

http://extremeskins.com/showpost.php?p=6229733&postcount=106

What do you guys think.

Joey T threw 13 TDs (and 9 picks, the horror! He's worse than JC!) in the 1982 strike-shortened season of 9 games.

NINE GAMES. We only lost one of those games too. ANd we had Riggins, Moseley was MVP, and we had Harmon and Washington at RB too.

But he threw the same number of TDs in the 80s, before the advent of the super-pass happy 90s and beyond, as Campbell did last year with a FULL SEASON OF STARTS and a top ranked DEFENSE!

Theisman had an incredible and very offensive line, about six different recieving threats, and three different potential running backs. He also had far more experience than Campbell. Plus Gibbs was an innovator who used a rarely seen offense. And they only played nine games.

Theisman had an incredible and very offensive line, about six different recieving threats, and three different potential running backs. He also had far more experience than Campbell. Plus Gibbs was an innovator who used a rarely seen offense. And they only played nine games.

They only played nine game and Theismann was sacked 30 times that season in the pre-pass happy era.

So yes, only nine games but 30 sacks in those nine games. If Campbell got sacked 30 times in 9 games you guys would be screaming that he was getting killed and nothing is his fault. be honest.

They only played nine game and Theismann was sacked 30 times that season in the pre-pass happy era.

So yes, only nine games but 30 sacks in those nine games. If Campbell got sacked 30 times in 9 games you guys would be screaming that he was getting killed and nothing is his fault. be honest.

yes honestly I would. In fact with 13 touchdowns, 9 interceptions and 30 sacks in a nine game season I'd say not much everyday passing happened in those games.

Are you sure some of these statistics aren't including playoff games and others not?

I would like to add something though. I never claimed Campbell was as good as Theisman and I have no idea if Zorn will be as good as Gibbs.

I think that the era of Fantasy Football only further increases the vacuum in which players are evaluated. Campbell's success is a reflection of a team effort in my opinion.

Campbell plays in a system, that system was new last year. Collins played in the same system for years. Comparing those two is disingenuous.

JC has the size and the arm to deliver. He has done it before, though sporadically. He has had issues with a lack of accuracy though. It has been the standpoint that Zorn can aid him with these issues. When on the move he fires a bit low. The question should then be, why is he firing on the move?

JC has had issues with holding the ball. Reading a defense is a complex skill. That is to say that Defenses intentionally disguise their intent. Campbell has to come up to the line read the D, make a change (in his, what 4th? system in 5 years) to the appropriate call or simply fire to where he believes there will be a fissure in the D. A new scheme leads to new reads, on new routes, while trying to avoid the rush.

Pass protection. The passing game had a new protection scheme as well. Perhaps this is why the running game flourished during the first half of the season. They had maintained their previous scheme. Not to mention that even under Saunders they had wanted to be turned loose to pound the ball, rather than work protection schemes.

Run game. Portis and the line wore down over time. Opposing teams started playing the run first, and then blitzed against a weakend pass protection scheme. As the run game eroded, it led to increased pressure on the weakest part of the Redskins offensive scheme.

With a rookie head coach, a brand new scheme, and an aging line it is hard to place the blame exclusively on Campbell's shoulders.

I would place the responsibility for retarding Campbell's potential on Danny Warbucks & Vinny. Shifting schemes, changing continuity, and a lack of production from draft talent has led to a bit of a unjust placement of onus upon the #17. I agree with eljeasel, in that the tools that the team does have aren't being used to their full extent. If that is scheme, internal politics, or simply the other team denying the utility it is not on JC's shoulders to remedy it.

It is my opinion that the community wants someone to blame for the shortcomings of this team. Rather than pointing their respective fingers at the whole organization they single out a component in the belief that changing out sparkplugs will change the bucket to a Benz.

yes honestly I would. In fact with 13 touchdowns, 9 interceptions and 30 sacks in a nine game season I'd say not much everyday passing happened in those games.

Are you sure some of these statistics aren't including playoff games and others not?

Pro football reference does a pretty good job. I doubt the 30 sacks include playoffs.

to break down the attempts just go to the page for the 1982 Redskins on the site. I suppose you could run a quick comp to other teams. I still think 30 sacks in 9 games is a lot, no matter what. And I know the reasons why that might be (practice time, rust, etc) but the FACT of the pressure and sacks remains. That's why I found it noteworthy because it's from our own past and it's a QB who actually did something for the team until he got too old. I could have found people (like Cassel or Big Ben) who had some success in spite of sacks. Also, as pointed out REPEATEDLY sacks are not the only measure of what the line is or is not doing. The QB has a big hand in that.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/was/1982.htm

Joey T threw 13 TDs (and 9 picks, the horror! He's worse than JC!) in the 1982 strike-shortened season of 9 games.

NINE GAMES. We only lost one of those games too. ANd we had Riggins, Moseley was MVP, and we had Harmon and Washington at RB too.

But he threw the same number of TDs in the 80s, before the advent of the super-pass happy 90s and beyond, as Campbell did last year with a FULL SEASON OF STARTS and a top ranked DEFENSE!

Joey T also had Art Monk.

Joey T also had Art Monk.

And Charlie Brown. But here's the problem.

If you put danny Wuerrfel (and I'm not saying he's that bad) with Jerry Rice, will Jerry produce the numbers he had with Montana? OR better yet, would John Taylor produce the numbers he did?

If my thesis is correct---it wouldn't matter if there was Art, plus a bunch of HoFers on the team, they would be LESS effective. Not ineffective mind you, but less so if the QB isn't capable. I mean, Doug Williams, jay SChroeder and Mark Rypien all had Monk too and got benched at SOME point. Clearly Joe thought the QB position mattered at points. And Ramsey was going to have Moss and Cooley and got benched too. And Brunell had Moss and Cooley and got benched.

My main point is that 13 TDs is NOTHING and that Joey T was SACKED THIRTY TIMES in nine games!! I keep hearing about Campbell's sack total but there we are winning a SB with a guy sacked frequently and who threw more picks (per game, I mean) and more INTs (per game.) QBing isn't JUST pure numbers but I'm using the numbers some of you guys cite against you. That's the point.

And Charlie Brown. But here's the problem.

If you put danny Wuerrfel (and I'm not saying he's that bad) with Jerry Rice, will Jerry produce the numbers he had with Montana? OR better yet, would John Taylor produce the numbers he did?

If my thesis is correct---it wouldn't matter if there was Art, plus a bunch of HoFers on the team, they would be LESS effective. Not ineffective mind you, but less so if the QB isn't capable. I mean, Doug Williams, jay SChroeder and Mark Rypien all had Monk too and got benched at SOME point. Clearly Joe thought the QB position mattered at points. And Ramsey was going to have Moss and Cooley and got benched too. And Brunell had Moss and Cooley and got benched.

My main point is that 13 TDs is NOTHING and that Joey T was SACKED THIRTY TIMES in nine games!! I keep hearing about Campbell's sack total but there we are winning a SB with a guy sacked frequently and who threw more picks (per game, I mean) and more INTs (per game.) QBing isn't JUST pure numbers but I'm using the numbers some of you guys cite against you. That's the point.

So what you're telling me is, if Jerry Rice and Danny Wuerfful together, Jerry Rice would have lower numbers.

But your main flaw in the argument is, we'd never know and it's a pretty big assumption to say that it would or wouldn't.

Heres the breakdown of the 1982 season. Its extremely hard for alot of us to talk about stuff that happened before we watched football so Ill try to just read the numbers

Was 37 - Philly (3-6) 34 - Joe had 3 TDs, 2 in the RZ the 3rd was a 78 yarder (bomb or yac?)

Was 21 - Tampa 13 (5-4) - Joe had 1 TD, 1 in the RZ

Was 27 - NYG 17 (4-5) - Joe had 2 TDs, 1 in the RZ

Was 13 - Philly 9 (3-6) - 1 TD on a 68 yarder. If it was a Bomb or Yac I do not know

Wash 10 - Dallas 24 (6-3) - 1 TD in the RZ

Was 12 - STL 7 (5-4) - 0 TDs, all Mosely

Was 15 - NYG 14 (4-5) - 0 TDs

Was 27 - NO 10 (4-5) - 2TDs both 55+ yarders

Was 28 - STL 0 (5-4) - 3 TDs, 2 in the RZ

Was 31 - Det 7 (4-5) - 3 TDs, 2 RZ TDs

Was 21 - Minny 7 (5-4) - 2 TD, both in the RZ

Was 31 - Dallas 17 (6-3) - 1 TD, it was in the RZ

Was 27 - Miami 17 (7-2) - 2 TDs, both RZ

Add to his stats Ill add 9 INTs (3 more in the playoffs), 4 fumbles, 64%. His totals for the year (palloffs included) are 21 TDs and 12 INTs. He seemed to get real hot in that last push and in the playoffs. What else would you expect from a great one like Joey?

Average PPG - 23

Average Opponents PPG - 13.5

The following are just regular season stats

Defensive INTs - 11 (you can add at least 2 more in the playoffs, both for TDs)

Defensive sacks - 32

Forced Fumbles -15

In 6 of 13 games Joe threw 1 or 0 TDs. We won 5 of those games.

In 4 games the Skins scored less than 20 points. We won 3 of them.

Of the 21 TDs, 14 are RZ TDs.

Joey had a good season all things considered. Didnt put up alot of TDs and threw more INTs than youd like. But then again, what do you expect from a qb who gets sacked so much. Its also a good thing we were such an efficient team in the RZ at far as in the air (which is where we lack so much in the present). That defense was nothing to shake a stick at as it both stopped people from scoring AND created turnovers.

Put this in perspective. We had 24 sacks this year in 16 games, they had 32 in 9. We had 13 INTs this year (2 were Hall) in 16, they had 11 in 9.

I hate to say it but you take out that first game and Joey only has 10 TDs in 8 games which isnt lightyears beyond Campbell's 8 in 8 esp considering how that team is loaded with players who are either in the HoF, skins HoF, ring of fame etc (how many people on this roster will be there?). But again, you get sacked that often, youre going to lean on that ferocious defense. It just looks like an efficient RZ offense paired with a defense that makes ours look like it needs some attitudinal viagra beating the crap out of lesser opponents. Throw in the Diesel and a 50 something year old Gibbs? Sounds like a superbowl team to me.

But your main flaw in the argument is, we'd never know and it's a pretty big assumption to say that it would or wouldn't.

Isn't that the same big assumption for you to say Cutler wouldn't be an upgrade on Jason without him actually being here and playing? At least not for the price involved?

We can sure judge on Campbell, given we have 36 games to go by here, and take from that an upgrade in production is sorely needed.

But we can't definitively say Cutler wouldn't be that upgrade until such time as he actually suits up for the B&G.

To be fair, by the same token, as much as the evidence of his play to date in his career says he would be, I can't say for certain either how he'd do with the current personnel here.

Hail.

Isn't that the same big assumption for you to say Cutler wouldn't be an upgrade on Jason without him actually being here and playing? At least not for the price involved?

We can sure judge on Campbell, given we have 36 games to go by here, and take from that an upgrade in production is sorely needed.

But we can't definitively say Cutler wouldn't be that upgrade until such time as he actually suits up for the B&G.

To be fair, by the same token, as much as the evidence of his play to date in his career says he would be, I can't say for certain either how he'd do with the current personnel here.

Hail.

No, you're right. It's a gamble. But I think at some point, you can make a good extrapolation and say, look, here's the risk, here's the level of reward.

Is Cutler worht a player and two first rounders? Well look at the state of the team, do we need two first round talents? Would our team be better if we spent those two first rounders on OL? People say that since Campbell doesn't have a new contract, it's indicative of what the FO thinks of him; well, the FO has said they don't view Jansen as a starter so they definitely view our OL as a problem too. Can we get better QB play out of what we have now, if we upgrade the line? Would it cost as much as trading for Cutler?

There's a lot of questions that, when answered, give us an idea of where we stand to benefit with certain moves.

Unfortunately, I don't have full trust in the people answering those questions :(

Is Cutler worht a player and two first rounders?

The real question is whether a better QB, one who is smart enough to read the defense and has a quick release suitable for the West Coast offense (which I hate) will make a difference.

The answer is YES. We had a top 5 defense last year. Collins proved that our backup O-line was good enough for a playoff run and that we have excellent receivers if the QB is competent.

I'm not crazy about Cutler, but he would be an order of magnitude better than JC. Let's take the next step and get rid of JC before the rest of our stars become too old.

No, you're right. It's a gamble. But I think at some point, you can make a good extrapolation and say, look, here's the risk, here's the level of reward.

Is Cutler worht a player and two first rounders? Well look at the state of the team, do we need two first round talents? Would our team be better if we spent those two first rounders on OL? People say that since Campbell doesn't have a new contract, it's indicative of what the FO thinks of him; well, the FO has said they don't view Jansen as a starter so they definitely view our OL as a problem too. Can we get better QB play out of what we have now, if we upgrade the line? Would it cost as much as trading for Cutler?

There's a lot of questions that, when answered, give us an idea of where we stand to benefit with certain moves.

Unfortunately, I don't have full trust in the people answering those questions :(

It's all relative as to exactly which side of the fence you sit on regarding Cutler.

There's a very strong case that even at two first rounder's and a player, for a young player with all the intangibles to be a franchise QB for a good long time, that's a price you have to take. On the basis it's hard to overpay for the most important position on a team.

By the same toke, there's a lot of validity along the above lines of strengthening the line first, and going from there. But like anyone that has doubts on Cutler being a bust for the price, there's no guarantee that those picks used on unproven college kids will be a success either.

It all boils down to how highly you personally rate Jay Cutler, and the potential there of.

One thing we can unanimously agree on, is the fact I very rarely have much trust in the people charged with answering the questions either.

Hail.

Weakness: He is terrible at reading defenses

Consistently late on his throws.

Ex) Pre-season, opening game vs. Colts - Campbells TD toss to El. He hesitated and pumped once before delivering the ball. I think any other QB would have simply thrown the ball to a spot in the end zone and allowed the receiver to make a play.

The results were obviously the same, a TD, but his hesitation leads me to believe that the WR has to be open and he wants to deliver the football to the WR instead of a spot on the field.

I've been weaving and skimming through this thread and can agree with the posters leaning to keep JC in this his contract year. It's make or break time. I hope he makes it. Does he deserve this last look? I think he does.

He's with JZ for year two. He'll (hopefully) have a better line (Dock, a high draft pick, healthy Jansen/Heyer in rotation?), year two for the redshirt sophomore receivers, better game planning by JZ taking more shots down field.

I recall JC making key plays to keep us in games/win games. Saints game. To Cooley, to Moss for the win.

Moving the chains with his feet several times against the Eagles and Cowboys in those wins. Grinding it out (albeit ugly) against the Browns, Lions, Seahawks and others. He had his share of faults but many of our losses can be attributed to more than JC's play.

Hanging tough when nothing is there is a positive with him. You can tell he gets frustrated when he gets no line help or run support, but he still fights on.

Bottom line.....one more year with JC to see if he is our future instead of mortgaging away more high draft picks and big $ for Cutler or anybody else now.

Hail!

Weakness: He is terrible at reading defenses

Consistently late on his throws.

Ex) Pre-season, opening game vs. Colts - Campbells TD toss to El. He hesitated and pumped once before delivering the ball. I think any other QB would have simply thrown the ball to a spot in the end zone and allowed the receiver to make a play.

The results were obviously the same, a TD, but his hesitation leads me to believe that the WR has to be open and he wants to deliver the football to the WR instead of a spot on the field.

Or he was pumping to hold the safety in the middle of the field while El cleared into the space behind and outside him. Or the receiver got jammed and was late making his break but because the QB got good protection he could wait and until he cleared the coverage..... and so on.

Look you could be right - without looking at the film hard to say. However this could be the first time I have heard a QB knocked for actually hitting on the TD pass.

For what its worth I think he does have a tendancy to hold the ball too long - I'm sure I recall Zorn commenting that they were working on that and part of it was about being able to trust his receivers would be in the right spot and let it go. If he is going to take another sttep forwards that certainly part of the puzzle.

weakness - CPU

Bottom line, right there.

It's the common denominator for all his problems, such as his consistently late release, which is the biggest. We look at QB's who anticipate where a WR will be before throwing the ball and think that's special, but that's a basic NFL-level QB ability. It's almost as if he can't (for some reason) throw the ball unless he sees the WR wide-open before doing so.

I guess I have no problem giving him this season (or part of it) to see what he does, but I also won't cry any tears if he's out of here before April. I just don't think he has what's necessary between the ears to make a team successful.

Strengths: Calm and collected, big arm, has pretty good pocket presence, can be a decent runner when need be, won't lose you a game with mistakes

Weaknesses: Leadership skills, throwing on the run, inconsistent accuracy, takes too long to find the open receiver, won't win you a game

JC coming back next year all depends on how many of his strengths he retains and how much of his weaknesses that he does away with. I don't really see him losing any of his strengths cause of Zorn keeping a close eye on him and I do see him losing improving on his weaknesses. It really depends on the level of improvement.

That being said and although its been said time and time before, this is his second year with the same offense which will allow him to be more knowledgeable as far as where the receivers are and where the checkdowns are. It also should allow him to be more confident in himself which would lead to more downfield throws and quicker checkdowns. On the other hand if he doesn't improve to the level that everyone expects him to be, he'll no longer have the "I run a different offense every year" excuse to bail him out.

Why can't some of you just take the entire coaching staff's word for it that the o line breakdown was the problem with the offense in the second half of the season?

Too many leaking gaffes in this argument because time and time again Campbell has been a victim of his own circumstance.

He holds onto the ball as many have stated and does not trust his instincts. Campbell needs to start trusting his instinct and abilities more rather receiving input like some computer.

Archived