Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

dc/md stripclubs...

skins84

You owe it to yourself to drive the hour and 20 minutes or so west to Martinsburg, WV. There you can check out (among others) Legz, Slightly Sinful, the Underground, and the best of all, Vixxens. They attract a lot of out of town "talent" from PA, VA, and MD. It's worth the trip...sort of the Tysons Galleria of area strip clubs.

DO NOT got to Legz the chicks are hurting and since it's kinda a seedy place a lot of thugs from Maryland come down. Vixxens is the trendy strip club with good looking girls but it's kinda boring if you know what I mean. I would recomend Diva's, it used to be the Huddle Club, it's much nicer and beers are only 2 bucks and the cover's only $5. There's about 4 good looking strippers for every ugly one.

You owe it to yourself to drive the hour and 20 minutes or so west to Martinsburg, WV. There you can check out (among others) Legz, Slightly Sinful, the Underground, and the best of all, Vixxens. They attract a lot of out of town "talent" from PA, VA, and MD. It's worth the trip...sort of the Tysons Galleria of area strip clubs.

I think it was Major talking about a get together in Charles Town Races/Slots. This would fit nicely as a post event field trip for those interested. :paranoid:

I think it was Major talking about a get together in Charles Town Races/Slots. This would fit nicely as a post event field trip for those interested. :paranoid:

I'd be down with this trip. I love me some gambling, horses and boobies...not in that order. :D

As someone who frequents these places all across the country let me start by saying this. DC, MD and VA suck for strip clubs. They are so far from the real deal it is sad really. There are minimal lap dances available, the lap dances that are available are expensive and bad. Almost every other major city in the US has prime places. I don't even go to the ones in DC any more because there is no point. I looooooove the stripper but I don't see the point around here. If you get a chance check out Tampa, Montreal, Toronto and of course my favorite. Vegas baby.

As someone who frequents these places all across the country let me start by saying this. DC, MD and VA suck for strip clubs. They are so far from the real deal it is sad really. There are minimal lap dances available, the lap dances that are available are expensive and bad. Almost every other major city in the US has prime places. I don't even go to the ones in DC any more because there is no point. I looooooove the stripper but I don't see the point around here. If you get a chance check out Tampa, Montreal, Toronto and of course my favorite. Vegas baby.

I think you're right - I'm no connoisseur regarding strip clubs but I was happy with Night Shift - went late friday after an O's game and I believe all told about 10-12 dancers or so - all smoking hot dude - smoking.

There's a new Score's in Baltimore I think - anyone check it out yet???

i knew it was only a matter of time before someone waltzed in here with the truth. :cheers:

off topic: i vaguely remember you pm'ing me saying you were moving to the area. was that you? if so, what happened with that?

I'd be down with this trip. I love me some gambling, horses and boobies...not in that order. :D

anytime guys, anytime. we could even do some constructive things, like go to harpers ferry or go rafting.

Nexus is where you want to go. Its big, strippers are MONEY, its a good time. I dont have the address, I typically just end up there without knowing exactly how. :laugh:

Camelot sucks. :)

The Nexus is gone now. That was my spot man. I went there right before I went to Iraq. I walked in there and told them that I was going to iraq in a few hours and I wanted to spend some time in the club in case I didnt make it back. They treated me like a King that night. They gave a bottle of Cristal and everything.

anytime guys, anytime. we could even do some constructive things, like go to harpers ferry or go rafting.

Forget that, gambling, drinking, and strippers are where it's at. :laugh:

Could be the largest get together of ES posters eva!

The Penthouse is ok,but the area is dicey.I haven't been there is a while.Club 55 was nice but it along with Lexus was closed because of the Nats stadium construction.

Magic City and Strokers in the ATL are the best I've been,but Memphis has some nice spots also.

Nexus is where you want to go. Its big, strippers are MONEY, its a good time. I dont have the address, I typically just end up there without knowing exactly how. :laugh:

Camelot sucks. :)

I've only been to 1 strip club ever, and it was Camelot. My girlfriend figured she would take me to one before I die. lol I didn't like how they made you sit where they wanted you, and you had to go up to the stage and stand there like an idiot in front of everyone else if you wanted to give any money while the woman was dancing.

Archived