Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

dc/md stripclubs...

skins84

The Penthouse is ok,but the area is dicey.I haven't been there is a while.Club 55 was nice but it along with Lexus was closed because of the Nats stadium construction.

Magic City and Strokers in the ATL are the best I've been,but Memphis has some nice spots also.

Magic City and Strokers are the ish. Nickeys in atlanta is a good spot too.

As far as ones in DC go...

Camelot is probably pretty average, but it is convienient that it is right next to some good bars like the Sign of the Whale.

Same goes for Good Guys (in Glover Park), it is right next to some nice bars like Bourbon and Town Hall.

DC is not a stripclub town.Like most other thing here its divided by race.The more upscale places overcharge you for drinks and other things.But for the life of me I can't see eating a meal in a stripclub.:(

My buddies and I ate lunch at a strip club called In Cahoots in East Hartford, CT last year. We were in town for a Friday night football game and had some time to kill during the day. The dancers at this place just sit down with you and watch you eat your lunch. It was weird. Good BLTs there, by the way.

DO NOT got to Legz the chicks are hurting and since it's kinda a seedy place a lot of thugs from Maryland come down. Vixxens is the trendy strip club with good looking girls but it's kinda boring if you know what I mean. I would recomend Diva's, it used to be the Huddle Club, it's much nicer and beers are only 2 bucks and the cover's only $5. There's about 4 good looking strippers for every ugly one.

HUDDLE CLUB!!! Your kidding right...I hope they blew it up(with the girls in it) and started all over again! My friends grandma used to dance there to get money to buy her a set of dentures....:D

I think it was Major talking about a get together in Charles Town Races/Slots. This would fit nicely as a post event field trip for those interested. :paranoid:

There is also a place called GOLDEN HORSESHOE that I heard was higher end...been to HUDDLE, but not Horseshoe!:doh: :rolleyes::(

The Nexus is gone now. That was my spot man. I went there right before I went to Iraq. I walked in there and told them that I was going to iraq in a few hours and I wanted to spend some time in the club in case I didnt make it back. They treated me like a King that night. They gave a bottle of Cristal and everything.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( Been there once..that place was nice...too bad it closed...wasnt in that great of a location tho...:cheers: Harris let me know...Ill meet ya up at Charlestown one weekend...

Man, what has happened to ES? Page 3 of this thread and no one has mentioned Showcase? That would be my recommendation my friend.

No booze. Butt naked. Etc.

I'm not big on strip clubs, but from what I've heard from friends who seem to be connossieurs "Showcase" is indeed the spot. Especially for the etc (lap dances).

HUDDLE CLUB!!! Your kidding right...I hope they blew it up(with the girls in it) and started all over again! My friends grandma used to dance there to get money to buy her a set of dentures....:D

i have never been to the huddle club. i've never heard anything bad about it though. rain, snow, sleet, whatever...that parking lot is overflowing every night, mostly with cars from md and va.

There is also a place called GOLDEN HORSESHOE that I heard was higher end...been to HUDDLE, but not Horseshoe!:doh: :rolleyes::(

the 'shoe is pretty good.

funny side note: the wv state social studies test is called the "golden horseshoe test" :laugh:

Archived